Unsatisfied

I opened the bathroom door slowly trying to keep the bell from ringing which ended up being successful. I walked around the house looking for Drew and once i saw him he immediately walked over to me.

"What happened out there? Are you ok." He said looking into my eyes.

I thought I was fine but now that he asked I wanted to break down and just cry. My throat stung and was dry and I could feel the tears at the bottom of my eyes but I could not let them fall.

"I'm ok." I said but then I felt a tear fall.

Drew grabbed my hand gently and pulled me into a room with him. Once he closed the door he turned to me and asked again "what happened"

I didn't want to talk about it and I definitely didn't want to talk about it to him because I knew I would get emotional. I couldn't let him see me like that I avoided eye contact with him and tried to think of way out of the conversation. I thought of something that I had wanted to do since I first saw him.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt, and pulled him closer to me. My face was so close to his and I could feel his warm breath fan over my cheeks. One of his hands slowly traced up my back, using this hand he pushed my body into his. I felt his other hand slide to the back of my neck. I couldn't wait any longer, so I crashed my lips against his. He returned the kiss immediately, passionately. My hands went up into his hair and a moan escaped my lips. He smiled into the kiss and slowly moved his hands under my shirt I felt his skin against mine and melted at the touch my whole body pleaded for more.

Every thought in my mind was cloudy, his touch made me this way but something kept messing with me. Something was ringing. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away. I could hear a bell from one of the doors ringing from downstairs. Drew looked confused on why I stopped.

"We can't do this here" I said with disappointment in my voice because truly I wanted too but it felt wrong.

Drew stepped closer to me and smiled "I knew you liked me" he said satisfied as ever.

I rolled my eyes then reached for the door nob, before I could turn it Drew grabbed me and spun me around trapping me against the door. I felt like my legs were going to give out from under me but I forced my self to stay up. He kissed me one last time then left the room leaving me out of breath and unsatisfied.

I didn't have much time to put myself back together before going downstairs. Once I was down I got a stare from Ed and Lorraine but no one else seemed to notice anything.

The bell I had heard came from the cellar door and they were about to head down. I wasn't going to be much help so I waited at the door for them to come back up.

When they came back up nothing had happened.

Carolyn was standing at the cellar door next to me. Ed came up and said to Carolyn, "Well like I said it doesn't always work when you want it to. Maybe the camera picked something up."

I turned around to see Brad holding the camera and Drew standing in the doorway to the kitchen. I felt Carolyns presence behind me but also felt something else. I heard a door creak so I spun around and grabbed Carolyns arm pulling her out of the way of the door slamming. I didn't know the door was going to slam but something felt off.

Carolyn mumbled a quick thank you to me then I looked back towards Brad hoping he got that on camera. He was in shock holding the camera which thankfully was still filming.

Once everyone had left the cellar I grabbed the bell keeping it from ringing then opened the door. It was dark down there but I could see a little light shining. I slowly closed the door behind me then walked down the steps.

When I made it to the bottom I looked around. The whole room was full of dust, cobwebs and old items that were all trash. I stood under the hanging light then reached up to the string that would turn it off. My hand wrapped around it then I gently pulled, the light went off, and I shut my eyes.

For a few moments the only sound that I could hear was the creaking of the house but then I heard a child laugh. I opened my eyes then looked around but it was too dark.

"Rory?" I said quietly But there was no answer.

"Who is the entity that followed me here" I asked.

"I can't say his name" I heard Rory say he sounded scared like someone was there with him telling him what to say.

I felt uneasy and reached up for the string to turn the light back on. I felt around but could not find it. I then felt a hand gently move mine. I wanted to bring my hand back down and run up the stairs but I didn't feel unsafe so I just let the hand continue to move mine.

The hand pushed mine towards the string, I pulled it causing the light to turn back on. I was hesitant to look up but I did and there was nothing there.

I felt a breath on my neck so I turned around but again nothing was there. I looked towards the stairs then ran up them fast. When I got to the top I opened the cellar door forgetting about the bell it rang loudly since I had pushed so hard.

Lorraine peaked through the doorway then called to everyone else "it's just Madeline".

She walked over to me and asked "what were you doing down there?"

"I thought I heard something turns out it was just the furnace" I said hoping she would believe me.

She just nodded then walked back into the kitchen with Ed. I walked into the living room where drew and Brad were sitting in chairs next to each other. When I came in Drew looked up and smiled at me I returned the smile then sat on the couch not to far from them.

Me and Drew just kept exchanging looks and I couldn't stop blushing since every time he looked at me I remembered what happened earlier.

Brad looked between us confused then said something I wasn't expecting "Are you two fucking."

The question made my mouth drop open in shock and it definitely shocked Drew too since he was now choking on the apple he was eating. Once Drew had stopped he quickly said "what the hell man."

Brad put his arms up in defense then said "sorry, sorry."

"No we are not" I said.

After that everyone stayed quiet I felt my eyelids grow heavy and I let myself drift off to sleep.

I hope y'all like it 😌
And if you do vote!