I

' I want to be disney princess who have handsome prince and a story where we live a happy ever after'

   Since I was a child I always dream to be a disney princess. Watching all of the disney movies make me want to be one of them. A happy ending where the character live a happy life.

   But now, I uncovered and reality hits me hard. Living in a mansion, wearing dresses and nice shoes and eating expensive foods and home schooling was the life I've grown up. As I enter my college, I convinced my parents that I should be independent so I enrolled in known university and this is where my life started.

  "Tzu... are you done?" I'm writing my essay that I missed yesterday. I was absent because I'm not feeling well.

  " uhmm...yeah just the conclusion unnie.." The one reason why I'm still holding on was them, the girls who comforted me through the years. I'm already in my last year here, for almost four years I studied here I gained some friends and met some unexpected persons.

  " Okay... we will wait for you in the cafeteria." I signalled them okay and they left. Chaeyoung and Dahyun, we are the only one left studying the others already graduated and already have works.

   I passed my paper to our professor and left. I saw my unnies waving at me so I went where they are and eat with them. I envy how happy they are with their families and loved ones. As for me, I lost my family as soon as I chose to be independent. They cut all of my connections so I'm living on my own with the help of Aunty Jihyun who adopted me.

" I heard you accepted to be model." Dahyun said making Chaeyoung shock.

  " Really, I thought you hate that job." That's what I said but the truth was because of him.

  The man who make me feel in love and left me at the end with my so called best friend. Whenever someone give me calling card to recruit me joining modelling or acting he always stop me he hate how boys admire me he was so possessive but now he is not mine anymore.

   " I need to pay Junho's tuition fee to pay  them for adopting me.." They sighed and give me foods to comfort me. They know how mess my life is.

    Nothing pain is compared to be betrayed by your best friend. He broke up with me to marry her, Choi Sohee the first girl who I treat as my best friend. She is the first one to approached me when I was a newbie and we become good friends until I heard that she is marrying my ex boyfriend.

     --- to be continued ---