XI

THIRD PERSON

    Taehyung woke up early and smile to see that the woman he loved the most was beside him. He just make loved with her. He got up and fixed the clothes scattered on the floor and wash himself before he told their maid to prepare soup for hangover and foods.

     Meanwhile Tzuyu feel like she had been beat, her whole body was aching especially her lower part. She looked around and suddenly remember what happened last night. She tried to get up but she was not wearing something, she tried to find her clothes but it's not there.

   " I already put your clothes on the laundry basket..." She heard a deep voice, she avoided his eyes and covered herself more on the blanket. He was already on his working suit.

  He handed her a robe for her to wear, she accepted it still embarrass of what happened. While Taehyung was opposite, he was so confident and happy that he already got her.

   When Taehyung went out, she immediately wear the robe and get up wincing in pain. She saw blood stain in the white bed sheet making her anxious not noticing that Taehyung was watching her while holding the food.

" That's normal for first timer..." She look at the person talking and gulped to see that he was talking about the blood stain, how can he act like that when something just happened.

" Just eat first... I will tell Mrs. Yoo to change my bed sheet later..."

" I will just do it my self...." She don't want that someone will know what just happened between them.

" Why? Are you afraid that they will know what happened... you are wrong because you are very loud last night... I wonder if they didn't hear that.." 

   Her eyes wide open and tried to attack him for doing that to her but he pulled her back to the bed and give her the soup.

  " That is good for hangover..." Tzuyu feel hungry when she saw the soup so she didn't waste time and dig it.

KIM TAEHYUNG

   I can't stop smiling, she look so cute and pretty at the same time. I know it was wrong for me to take advantage of her but I really love her. I don't want to lost her again, if I did mistake for not fighting for her in the past. I will do it now.

" Did something good happened? I heard from Jin hyung that Tzuyu was drunk yesterday?" Jimin hyung was really fast when it comes to this.

" Uhm.. yeah.." I am still smiling even my employees were surprised how I greeted them.

" Did something happened between the two of you?" I almost spill the coffee I'm drinking when he asked that.

" Don't tell me.. you really did something... gosh...." He covered his mouth in amazement and look at me suspiciously.

" How is it? Tzuyu was so popular for her killer sexy body and pretty face back then...." He said and I just smiled at him, I really won a jackpot.

  I cleared my throat and start bragging.

" I'm her first..." I confidently said and I received a slap from him.

" Yah... you lucky punk... you almost got every pretty girls in our school back then.. and now even Tzuyu..." He still can't believe it...

" Wait... the two of you dated for two years... but you didn't do it?" He asked me..

" I respect her and she was still innocent from that things. When we started dating I already stop being a fuck boy I'm loyal to her.."

   Tzuyu was really the reason I change, meeting her was a blessing for me. She taught me a lot when it comes to life.

   --- to be continued ---