VII

CHOU TZUYU

     It makes me sad to lost a special friend, it's been a months when I decided to be Aera's mom. She needs a mom. Her parents accepted me and they are thankful that I did her last wish. They let me stay on their house for me to look at Aera easier.

   I accepted their favour to be Aera's mom but not Taehyung's wife. I don't want it. We only talked if it is about Aera, I didn't let him pass the line.

  " Can you make Aera her formula she is hungry.." Today was Taehyung's day off and it's my schedule to wash clothes. I was knocking his room but he is not answering.

When I accepted the favour, I already prepare my self with this. We have maids but it's their day off today.

" I'm still sleepy...." I opened his room's door and I regretted a minute after that.

He was naked only wearing boxers.

" Gosh... your daughter was already hungry.." Because of embarrassment I'm the one who did the work and give him so that he will be the one feeding her.

  That's how we normally treat each other, he is busy with work and I'm busy with Aera and I have some sidelines. I know that I wasted such a wonderful opportunity but this is for Sohee. A lot of company is still contacting me for my paintings and some designs, that's how I still support Aunty. They got mad when they heard about this but they can't do anything and accept it.

--

KIM TAEHYUNG

   It's been 2 years since Sohee left us and Tzuyu was with me taking care of Aera. I know how hard for her to do her last wish. I remember how she cried when Sohee told her last words.

   I still love her and I'm happy even she give me cold treatments. She never talked to me if it's not about Aera. I tried reaching her but she keeps a distance. I'm still thankful that she did her best for my daughter.

" So how is it?" Jimin hyung knows my struggle, I always hear Tzuyu crying every night. Aera sleeps with her but sometimes I am the one who makes my daughter sleep.

" She is not okay...." I sighed

" why don't you asked her to marry you... she can't be the legal mother if she is not marrying you..." Jin hyung

" If that's easy I already did it... but Tzuyu kept on ignoring me..."

" Then tell her the truth hyung that you still love her... and the reason why.." Jungkook

  We are having a little gathering today, all of our friends are here except her. She don't want to come because she want to look for Aera.

" Time heals... just wait for her to accept things... I know she was just scared.."  Nayeon

" She needs your understanding and patients..." Sana

How long? What if I don't have a chance? 2 years is too long for her to make me wait. I understand her, Sohee was my wife even though I don't have feelings for her I treated her nicely because of her illness. When she asked me that I should give her a child, I granted her because her life was too short. I didn't expect that I lost her this fast, when I already accept my fate Tzuyu enter and it makes our life more complicated. How I wish I could make her mine again.

Just wait, Tzuyu I will be making you my wife soon.

    --- to be continued ---