II

CHOU TZUYU

"Are you going tomorrow?" Eunwoo oppa asked me about the wedding.

" I'm not sure." Who likes to attend her ex boyfriend wedding? Yeah... I suggested that they should give me their invitation card to show that I'm not affected.

  It's been a year since we broke and since I heard about their engagement and now I'm dating Eunwoo. I also deserve to be happy and Eunwoo can give me happiness.

  " It's okay if you don't go..." He knows my bitter past, actually the whole school knows. I saw how the people stare at me that time, they pity me for being wasted. My ex boyfriend was popular for his complete package, the looks, the wealth and the body.

" Shall I go? Will the both of them be happy if they see me there or the opposite?" I asked him and he shrugged.

" It's better if you don't go... our family will be there and it is not good for you.." I almost forgot that Eunwoo is Taehyung's cousin.

---

Probably they are already proclaimed as husband and wife. I decided not to go and went for my monthly check up. I am dealing with depression that he caused me.

" Doc, can I ask you?" The doctor was Jungkook's brother so I also know him.

" Can you give me medicine that can make me forget everything?" He is looking at me ensuring if I am joking but I'm serious.

" there is no medicine like that." he answered me

" the only solution is leaving this cruel world right Doc?"

  He didn't answer me instead he prescribe me another set of medicine.

  I don't have someone right now, they are all attending his wedding. He is also their friend who I am to stop them. I went to the nearest bar, there is nothing wrong to have some fun. It's my birthday today and seems no one remembered it.

" Do you want to suggest a song Ms?" The handsome waiter asked me, he notice that I'm having a hard time.

" No thanks but can you do a favour for me?" I was now tipsy so I had some courage.

" As long as we can do maam." He smiled and his dimple was shown.

" It's my birthday today can you play the Happy Birthday song? The truth is no one greeted me today...." I said and he look at me hesitating to do my request.

A minutes had passed and I still didn't hear my request..... it may bother some customers. I was sipping the glass of wine when I heard the song I requested, then the waiter was coming to my side holding a birthday cake.

" Happy Birthday! I wish you for a good life " He said and he signalled me to blow the candle which I immediately do. The other customers are also singing for me. I can feel my tears, atleast there are still people who are like this and who can celebrate with me.

" Thank you so much...." I smiled at him and he wipe my tears and smiled at me.

" You should smile often.. you look beautiful."

   I treated all the people who are there, I used the money that they send me. Every month I always received money from unknown person but I know it was from mom. I made my own bank account for me to have money for future purposes.

      --- to be continued ---