IV

CHOU TZUYU

I saw my phone, they all called and texted me but no one of them greeted me a happy birthday that's why I ignored them and continue drinking. I meet some nice people and they joined me to celebrate my birthday.

" Missy... you look broken... " The girl who look older than me said making me laugh.

" Am I that obvious?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Don't tell this but the man who I loved the most is marrying today with my best friend...." she look trustworthy so I shared nothing is wrong about it

" But its your birthday..." she said

" Yes... it's my birthday but my friends forgot about it... they all attended the wedding..." She extended her hands and patted my head.

" That's harsh... how can they set their wedding on your birthday...." She understand what I feel.

  She was with me the whole day and it's almost dark, I can already feel that my head is spinning.

CHA EUNWOO

I was worried about her, even though I know that she still love my cousin I pursued her. She was the type of girl who you can fell in love easily. I feel bad of her situation.

When I read the message I suddenly started to panic I caught her many times trying to end her life. This can't be happening.

We are still on the venue I can't leave in the middle of the wedding and I don't know where to find her. I almost punched Taehyung a while ago, the guts of him to worry about her when he is the reason why is she like that.

My phone rang and she is the one who is calling I immediately pick up and she is not the one who answered. When he told me about her location, I went out without looking at them I know they are also worried about her but I need to go so I went to my car and drive fast.

  I saw her holding a cake and singing a happy birthday that's when I remember that today was her birthday. How can I forget that?

" are you his boyfriend?" the guy asked me and I nodded

" She look hurt that no one remember her birthday so we give her a mini celebration..." I feel thankful that she had them.

  I thanked them and attempt to pay but she already paid the expenses.

I carried her in bridal style and bring her inside my car. How can a boyfriend forget his girlfriend birthday, even the group no one remember it. We are filled with the thoughts of Taehyung's wedding.

Her aunty was surprise when she saw I'm carrying Tzuyu.

" How can she sleep... we prepared a surprise to her..." She said and smiled when she saw that Tzuyu was still carrying a cake.. she didn't want to leave that even I tried to get from her but she just punched me.

Her brother lead me to her room, they are not aware on Tzuyu's situation. She didn't tell them that she was betrayed, they just know that I'm her new boyfriend.

   I want only one thing, for her to move on and start to appreciate my efforts.

  --- to be continued ---