the first Contact {1}

Alyssas POV:

I woke up from my moms scream who already stood in the kitchen making breakfast.
"Alyssa come down its your first Day at school today your going to be late!"

I answered her annoyed
"Yes im awake mom!"
After I ate breakfast with my mom
I went to the bathroom to get ready for school i put on slight make up and my favorite Green vintage top with light blue mom jeans. I left the house running to get my schoolbus, I was already late for class. On my way trough the hallway I texted my best friend Liv who changed school with me, she didnt text me back so i trought she was already at school.

While i was focused on my Phone i bumped into a tall Person who dropped a bunch of paper sheets onto the floor I instantly appologiesed and grabbed a few of the sheets to return them to the owner. As i looked up to see the person I just bumped in, I found blue eyes glancing into mine. After a couple awkward moments of staring into each others eyes the Man in front of me cleared his throat and finally began to speak.

"Oh, im sorry i didnt pay attention, uhm do i already know you? "

I tried to stay calm and not to stutter while answering although i still felt his stare at me.

"Uh no its my fault, but no im new here so i guess we dont know us yet"

"Ah So you are Alyssa I have heard of two New students coming to this school, in which class are you going"? He said With a kind smile .

"Oh yes the other new Student is my best friend Liv, I think shes ill today but we're both going into 10th grade"

Before he said something he looked at the door behind me while pointing at it
"So this is your classroom? If yes i am your new classteacher"

He smiled slightly at me and walked past me into the classroom. I followed him and looked around the class full of other students staring at me, the New one...
I still dont know the name of the Man whos now standing next to me and startet talking to the class while taking quick looks over to me.

"Good morning everyone, i want to intruduce our new student to you. So this is Alyssa she will be a part of our class from now on".
Just as one girl asked where the second new Student is Liv came through the door. While she was still trying to catch her breath he started talking again.

"Oh Yeah and this is Liv our second new student" he turned to the both ous and pointed at the table at the end of the room then he continued talking
"You can sit there if thats ok"
We both nodded quickly and went to our desk.
When we both sat down and took out our things I whispered to Liv who now sat next to me.
"Where were you?"

"Sorry i missed my bus and had to walk" I nodded in response and we both shut up when the teacher infront of the board started talking to us
"I'll write my name on the Board for you two and then we can start the lesson"

He wrote his name big on the board
"Mr.Meier"

The next two lessons where history. I didnt pay attention to anything that was said or written on the board I rather stared at the teacher in front of it.
He wore brown loose jeans and a white Shirt with his sleeves rolled up. After another 5 minutes Liv caught me
"Hey, staring is rude" she said in a sarcastic tone as I tried to awkwardly laugh it off .
,his smile and his look At me is just so kind it makes me feel weird i cant keep my eyes off of him, i thought To myselve.