do never tease me {9}

SMUT SMUT SMUT

The rest of the weekend passed by painfully slow I spent my time with reading, watching TV shows and texting Liv how bad I wanted to see her again and ofcourse John too. I was at a point where I actually wanted to go to school and that says a lot.

~short time skip~

As it was finally monday morning I jumped out of bed which also says a lot because im actually the last person who likes to stand up this early. I quickly showered before putting on my outfit, a black skirt with a white top and lastly my makeup, just some blush and eyeliner.
When I was done I walked to school, hoping Liv waited for me there.

Looking around, I found Liv already infront of our class. We had chemistry as the first lessons, I've got gladly teamed up with Liv to do some experiments which was actually quite fun. Our next two classes were math, boring as always and the time wont go by. We finally heard the bell release us into our break. I knew Liv would bring that up as soon as she would open her mouth, cause our last two lessons are history.

"Arent you exited to see John again?"
I dont know how this was a question to her if she listened to me talking about exactly that the whole morning.
"Yeah, i guess you havent listened to me at all right?"

"Mh not really, so I guess you are"

"Yes but Im a bit scared if he still thinks of me the same, what if he regrets it or doesnt want me anymore"
I asked in a concerned tone so she wouldnt make some sarcastic comment,
I really was worried actually I always was. I mean look at him he could've someone so much better than me but for whatever reason he chose me?
That was something I would have to ask him whenever we are alone.

"Im sure nothing changed since last week and why would he let someone like you go?" She answered me hoping I would feel better with that.

"Thanks, Im just gonna look how hes acting around me I'll see"
I gave her a smile to make sure she wont have to worry. The bell ringed again for us to return to class, our tables in history class were seperated so the two of us went to our tables and waited until everyone else came in.
I only shared a nervous smile with John since I walked in and wished Liv could be more near me.
"Im glad yall could make it here, so lets start with the first topic"

I have no idea why but hearing his voice only made it worse, I tried to calm myself down, looking over at Liv who was already watching me. Probably she noticed that I really wasnt comfortable with all that. I managed to calm down and tried to listen while checking him out, he had put on a black shirt, blue pants and left his hair messy.
I got lost in the thought how no one knew how he really was, they only knew the teacher him and that was something completely diffrent.
The eye contact he started got me out of thinking, I looked away quickly confused how long I didnt pay attention, everyone else had their books out and was busy working.

I started doing the same but it didnt take long until I realized I havent paid attention at all. I raised my hand, about to try something that would hopefully answer the question if it was still the same between us. He walked over to my place and came up behind me, being near enough for me to feel his breath on my neck.

"Whats the problem?"
I looked up behind me before asking if he could explain this to me again. With a 'sure' he grabbed another chair, sat down right next to me and began talking. To be honest it was pretty boring if it wasnt him. I placed my hand on his thigh, moved it higher until he looked up at me with a warning glare. I put all my worries from earlier aside and whispered in response
"Maybe you could teach me something else" with a grin on my face I slid my hand even higher, placing it on his crotch before pushing down once.
He looked like he was holding back either yelling at me or showing me the consequences for what Im doing.
"Maybe, if you stay after class" He said quite enough for only me to hear and
with that he stood up, walking back to his own place leaving me there in excitement.