why do i feel like this {3}

Alyssas pov:
Since I am awake i felt different i dont know what i should think i dreamed about him, about my teacher.
I never felt this way about a teacher, it was not new that i didnt care a lot about a persons age but this time it was different i didnt know how i should feel.

The feeling didnt go away I was in the shower and I was thinking about him, I dressed up and i was thinking about him, I ate and I was also thinking about him. He was the only thought in my head. I tried to displace My feeling because I knew im going to see him at school today.

~time skip to school~

As i saw Liv walking up to me i tought about telling her about my thoughts and the dream but what if she thinks im weird? First of all i didnt tell her i was afraid of her opinion about all of this.

"Heyy whats up" she said whit a bright smile on her lips
"O-oh nothing im fine what about you" I said nervous.
"Yea im fine too, lets go to class we are already a bit late".
We walked to our class and sat down. As i saw Mr.meier walking into the room my I felt my Heartbeat going crazy, his innocent smile drove me insane, I hoped he would look at me and see the top I Wore for him, a light green top with a big cutout so u could see my boobs a bit i usually dont wear something like that to school but i wanted him to notice me.
The first lesson was normal but at the beginning of the second he looked over to me, asking if I undertood this. My thoughts were not by the math task  rather by him, his eyes, his chest and the thight white poloshirt he wore, you could see the borders of his abs through it. So i didnt answear I was too distracted. After a couple seconds I felt a warm weight on my shoulder, it was his hand
"Hey, Is something wrong? " He asked quietly With a concerned voice, he was so nervig that I could feel his hlt breath on the back of my neck which didnt make it any easier to answer.
"O-oh no i- im im just uhm, im sorry can i go to the toilet please?" I said in a shaky voice.
"Sure if somethings wrong you can  always talk to me"
after he finished his sentence i stood up and run to the bathroom.
I was panicking, the way he looked at me, his warm hand i couldnt take it, I just stood infront of the mirror desperately staring at myself and let cold water running across my wrists to calm down.

As soon as I felt ready to return back to class, Liv came into the bathroom watching my actions with a concerned look on her face.
"Why did you Storm out like that?"

"I dont even know I guess I just had some kind of a panic attack or something"

"Oh so are you ok now?"

"Yeah im good, lets go back we have break in 10 minutes"
The last minutes of class went by quitly the tension setteled a bit down and we only catched each other taking a few quick looks.
Shortly before the class ended we got Interruptet by another teacher he instantly greeted Mr.Meier with a warm smile.
"Hey, John sorry for interrupting I just wanted to ask if you could come see me in my office later"

He looked at him in confusion but then answered the man who still stood in the doorway. I noticed how Liv looked at him I've never seen him before but according to her not breaking glance i guess she liked what she saw.

"Uhm Yeah I'll be there Robert"

I looked over to Liv who was watching the other teacher making his way out of class as she was done she also looked at me and whispered to me
"Did you hear that his name is John"
She grinned while waiting for my response, I could feel she had a Bad idea.
"Yeah and what about it?"

"We should search him up"
She saw my unconvinced look and added "come on!, I know u wanna know more about him" giving me her puppy eyes.
"If it has to be" I rolled my eyes at her but nodded in agreement.
She gave me a satisfied look and in the same moment the break bell ringed.

The voice of Mr.Meier sounded
through the classroom once again
"Thats it for today, I wish y'all a good break oh and Alyssa would you please stay a few more minutes with me here"
I was a bit overwhelmed but still kinda happy to get the chance to be alone with him, so I stayed after everyone, even Liv left the room. I was now alone with him just like in my dream, my Imagination was going wild but I tried to stay with my realistic thoughts. I got crashed out of my thinking as he spoke up

"Dont worry you did nothing wrong, uhm its just you seemed very distracted and I thought maybe you want some help with our current topic"
I brought all my courage together to answer him without any stuttering

"Yes of course i think that would help"
I smiled at him innocently to cover up how nervous I actually am he gave me a gentle smile in return before he continues our speak
"I would love to stay here with you now but you heard Mr.Smith, hes expecting me at his office." He talked to me in a sighing tone. He looked down at me and  our eyes locked for seconds, I've got taken out of this moment from him placing a hand on my lower back and slowy leading me to the door. My breath hitched as he let his fingers drawing small circles on my back.

I looked up to meet his gaze again, I could see him trying to hold back a smug smirk. When we reached the door he moved his fingertips up my spine before losing the contact, making me shiver, letting the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. He spoke up again to say goodbye but this time he sounded more confident as if he knew he intimitaded me, in a good way of course.

"Then what about tomorrow after school, in my office?" I still felt where he touched me seconds before and found myself a bit disapointed about the loss of his touch. I tried to find my words to reply
"Yeah sure so after the 6th lessons?

He looked down at me, his eyes slightly darkened, biting his lip before responding "Mhh, that sounds good then till tomorrow i guess" I smiled up to him and got a warm smile in return before finally leavining the room, still feeling his glare on me. First of all I had to recover myself from what happened, I was a bit scared it could also just a dream but after a few minutes of overthinking i was sure that it was real.