truth or dare {6}

SMUT SMUT SMUT

I heard a crowd of people talking and laughing from behind her didnt know qhere she was .
"Wha- liv where the hell are you"i ask with a loud voice
"Yea thats why i called you im at a party at it seems fun but im a bit lonely So could you come over please?" She said whit the 'e' long drawn out. I guess she already had a few drinks based on how she sounded.

To be honest i never was at a party, I dont like being in a group of people so I never arrived to one.
'theres a first time for everything' I thought.
"Yea its fine just send me the adress and wait for me please"

After I said that she hung up and sent me the adress of the house it wasnt that far so I could walk over it would only take 10 minutes. I arrived there, already hearing the loud music. I could see lots of people on the outside most of them were a bit drunk but I couldnt spot Liv so i opend the door to go search for her. Walking into the livingroom I heard her voice calling me.

"Hey Al finally u came, thanks"
Right after she said I grabbed the red cup filled with some sort of alcohol she handed me. I looked at her not really wanting to drink whatever was in that cup, she imediately knew what I was thinking. "Dont be like that just loose up a bit and have fun, take a sip" she said putting on an annoyed face.
I didnt want to ruin the Mood So i took a small sip and after a few Minuts i was a bit tipsy.
I looked around and saw many people making out on the couch or at the bench outside but liv didnt care she grabbed my hand and led me over to a small room where people sat in a circle.

A boy with black messy hair spoke up as he saw us
"Hey do you two want to play truth or Dare with us?"
I saw how liv looked over at me, she definitely Wanted to play so we sat down beneath the black haired boy.
The game started with easy questions and task but it got quickly heavier as people continued to refill their cups with drinks.

In the middle of the circle was an empty bottle which turned. We played for 10 minutes now and both of us still weren't hit by the bottle yet. Right after the bottle pointed on Liv.
"Liv truth or Dare " a blonde girl said.
"Dare im not a pussy" she said totally calm and cool .
"Kiss the prettiest boy in the room" she said with a smirk on her face.
I never thought Liv would do it but she stood up and walked to a boy with grown out blonde hair and blue eyes.
The kiss was not special just a small kiss on the lips.
I was happy that i didnt had a task, which changed after the next round. The bottle pointed on me I didnt even realize until Liv because I already drank a little more alcohol Than i probably should.
"Alyssa its your turn truth or dare?"
I was nervous but the rush of alcohol gave me the idea to take dare.
"I have to go with dare "

She looked at me and then through the whole room she checked each and every one out carefully.
Her eyes land on a girl with pink hair, I knew liv liked boys and girl but I never cared about this as long as she was happy she could love whoever she wants to but why should i kiss a girl?
"You have to kiss summer"

It was fine for me, I never kissed a girl and i didnt know why shes was doing this because she was exactly her type of girl. Me and summer kissed for a couple seconds and then we both just sat back down as if nothing had ever happened. Liv gave me a quick look before disappearing out of the room, quicly excusing herself to go to the toilet. It seemed like I should come with her so I made my way over to the bathroom wher she was already standing infront of the door waiting for me.

"That was... awkward" I started talking confusion written over my face.
"I just wanted to see if she would kiss a girl... you know why" She spoke careful so no one would hear. I nodded before asking again "I hope you have your answer now. You do am I right?"
I was a bit worried I would have to do that again, not that I have something against it im just not really into girls and the whole situation felt wrong infront of everyone.
"Yeah I think so" She smiled at me before walking past me and adding an almost loudless "thanks".