Be quiet little girl{4}

SMUT SMUT SMUT

I left the room to follow Liv who has waited for me outside, She walked over to me with wide eyes whispering just to be sure nobody could hear us "W-what was that Al!? Dont tell me u dont know what i mean" I looked at her shocked face and shrugged my shoulders, of course i knew what she was talking about but i didnt want to tell her about all of that.

"Come on u have to tell me now what did he say? Did you already search him up? And whats about his fucking hand on your back?" She showered me in questions, wiggling her eyebrows I tilted my head slight giving her my 'what do you want?' look. Then I started answering her thousands of questions
"First of all he was just being nice, I guess. No, I didnt search him up, I thought it would be disrespectful but before you ask even more, Yeah I want to know more about him" You rolled your eyes at her proud face that she had convinced you to look for his Instagram account or something like that.

She already pulled out her phone while walking out of school typing his name in the search bar.
"I think I found him!" She almost yelled, grinning wide. I became more interested when she told me that he was apparently single.

"Al, please trust me I noticed that you like him I mean im not blind, so I also can tell you that he kinda likes u too. Dont back out now, maybe u got your chance tomorrow" She finished her sentence with a dirty smirk.

"Oh of course im gonna start flirting with my teacher now, If u say so"

"That was not what I was saying, I mean I doubt you have to do much maybe he makes the first step"

"Ugh, your so naive. Stop thinking he would do anything with me."

"Why do you always have to think so low of yourself, just give it a try

Her last words before she hugged me to say goodbye gave me a bit more confidence to atleast not avoid him. I went home, me and my mom live alone in that house but she wasnt home so I went to make some food and continued thinking about what I should wear tomorrow. I thought about a white skirt with a cream coloured top. It got late and I decided to wear this Outfit for the next day, right after I wasted another thought to him and just hoped I wouldnt dream of him again I drove to sleep.

Johns POV:

It was already 2 in the morning and i was still awake unable to sleep, wasting too much time thinking about how to fix this problem I brought myself in...
She was my student and I would normally never even get the idea of wanting something from a student but this time it was diffrent I unfortunately have this idea in my head and cant get it out. Anyways I got out of bed into the bathroom getting myself ready for the day. Of course i tried to look good, how could I get her out of my head. I put on a light blue button up shirt with black loose-fitting jeans. It took me a bit too long to decide what to wear, as i went out the door I was already late for my first lesson.

I arrived to school gladly not having to see her now, i noticed how I intentionally tried to avoid her not really knowing how to act when shes around. The only thing I was looking forward to was seeing her after I finished my last class but the time went by awfully slow.

When I was finally done for today, I headed straight to my office preparing for her to come in any second. Guess what, just as i thought about it it knocked on my door. I called her in, she came through the doorway greeting me with a warm smile which i returned to her forcing myself to look into her eyes.
I couldnt blame myself from finding it hard not to check her out, standing there in a short skirt and a top with wide V-cut looking so innocent as if she wasnt aware of what she was doing to me. She knew but wasnt showing, I got out of my thoughts to break the silence