Chapter 2: Gym Battle

As soon as Ari, Charmander and old pokemon friend Quacklin and a new friend Pikachu, they all nodded to each other in confidence. You guys ready asked Ari? Charmander use Flamethrower on me! Charmander used flamethrower. Good job Charmander! Quacklin use Aerial Ace on that tree! He used Aerial Ace and knocked over the tree. Good! Finally pikachu use thunderbolt! Pikachu used thunderbolt on Ari! Nice she said recovering from the shock. We are ready. They all high fives each other and said yeah!!! They walked into the gym and said Viola! I challenge you too a gym battle! My name is Ari and I come from a small neighborhood with good friends! Oh your one of Sycamore's 5 kids chosen. You betcha! Now we gonna rock this battle? Of course let's start! Go Sirskit! Would you like the honor said Viola? No thanks. Alright then, Surskit use Quick attack! It did seven damage to Quacklin. Quacklin use Aerial Ace! Surskit fainted. Go Vivillion! Vivillion use tackle! It did 5 damage to Quacklin. Quacklin use Aerial Ace once more! Vivillion fainted. " Wow " your Quacklin is strong! Thanks for challenging me, here is your badge, the bug badge! Wow we won our first gym badge! Ari high-fived Quacklin then thanked Charmander and pikachu for cheering them on. Then she turned to Quacklin and said " Quacklin, thanks for helping me win our first gym battle in Kalos, she hugged him and Quacklin hugged her back. Let's go to the forest! They all smiled and walked to the forest together.