Chapter 7: Battle!

All three of them watched as Meloetta slowly woke up. Le? It's okay remember I'm Cilon, I'm Ari, and I'm Alexa. Here said Cilon holding out a piece of pokemon food. Meloetta took it from Cilon and ate it. She smiled and wanted more. Cilon out put out a whole bowl for her. She ate it slowly, she smiled very happy. A little while later Meloetta sang a song, a peaceful one. They all smiled and stared up at Meloetta. When the song was over Ari called to Meloetta, you have a beautiful voice. Yes a lovely blend of voice and singing Meloetta said Cilon. Well I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna go train. Ari walked to the training course. She saw a krokorok walking. Alright Charmander use ember! Critical hit! Go great ball! Krokorok stayed in the ball. Alright I got a krokorok! Krokorok come out. Kroka! Alright krokorok were gonna be great friends! A little while later after training Cilon called, Ari lunch is ready! She walked over with krokorok with her hand on his back. Whose this asked Cilon? It's my new friend, umm Ari said Alexa, have you stopped and thought about how many pokemon you caught? Your right let's see, Charmander, Quacklin, Pikachu, Pansear, pidove and krokorok. Well next pokemon I capture I have to send to the professor right? Yep you do. Alright. Meloetta you feeling better? Letta! Wanna have a pokemon battle? She nodded her head in happiness. Alright krokorok your up! Kroka rock! Meloetta do you want to go first? Le! She used psybeam. Krokorok use dig! Krokorok dug underground. Hit Meloetta critical hit! Alright the battle is decided! It's a draw. Meloetta are you okay? Krok... said krokorok. It's alright you didn't damage her very much. Meloetta popped up and smiled at krokorok. Krokorok went to a nearby apple tree. He got an Apple for Meloetta. Alright Meloetta do you want me to be your trainer? She nodded her head yes in excitement. Alright I got a Meloetta, a rare pokemon! A new friend and pokemon Cilon, Alexa and Ari continued their journey.