Chapter 5: The path our heart tells us to go

Waiting very nervous at the pokemon center, Ari, charmander, Quacklin, Pikachu and pidove were worried sick. They all stayed at the Pokemon center for the night. When they woke up this morning Ari woke up really quick. She rushed to the glass window to see if Pansear was alright. Oh hello Ari said a voice. She turned around. It was nurse joy. Pansear is going to be alright said Nurse Joy. Oh thank goodness said Ari. He just needs to rest a little longer. Thanks so much Nurse Joy you've been a huge help. Of course! Ari are you going to get some berries from the forest? Yeah it'll take a little bit but yeah, well today no need! We have a cook. Cilon! Yes nurse joy said the tall man green eyes hair and a well dressed suit. Cilon, this is Ari she's here because of her Pansear, please take a look. Oh dear, is Pansear alright? Yeah nurse joy said he just needs some time to rest that's all. Oh good. Anyways shall I make breakfast? Yes please said Ari. Cilon made the tastiest food that Ari ever had! Cilon where did you learn to cook like this? Well I took cooking school and I'm a pokemon connoisseur after all. Cilon when I leave, I'm gonna miss you and your cooking. Well said Cilon you never know what'll happen. Pansear ran out of the recovery room and leaped into Ari's arms. She hugged him. Oh Pansear thank goodness your alright! Well now that Pansear is better and we are all healthy and full, I guess this is goodbye, goodbye Cilon she said as she and her pokemon waved goodbye. About a half hour later, Ari, Ari, Ari! She looked back a bit confused, Cilon? Don't you cook for the pokemon center? Well I wanted to go along on your journey with you, also I have someone along with me. Alexa, come out. Ari and Alexa looked at each other confused. Do I know you said Ari. Does this help said Alexa. Wishes for fishes and a pumpkin pie for you! Alexa!!! Shouted Ari. They hugged each other in happiness. Well I'm glad you girls know each other. Let's go on our journey, together!!