Chapter 8: A new friend

After a tough battle with Ari's new friends Krokorok an Meloetta, they are all friends. Ari is very pleased to have such great friends such as Pokemon, people or etc. She had her close pokemon Charmander, Pikachu, Quacklin, pidove, pansear, krokorok and Meloetta. Her close friends, Cilon and Alexa. They ventured forth. They were all very happy that one another was getting a new friend and pokemon. They all soon arrived in Lumiose city. Ari where are we? Lumiose city, there is so much to do, wow!!! Look behind us! It's prism tower! Everyone come on out! Everyone came out of their poke'balls. Alexa did the same thing with the pokemon she had caught when Ari was battling. Come on out, Sandile! Alright Pansage come out said Cilon. Wow Cilon you have a pansage. Alright let's go to the professors lab, it's over there! Ari started running. All her pokemon were alongside her. Ari!! Shouted Cilon and Alexa. Alright we made it. Ari saw her friends run in. Oops sorry I guess I was just psyched to see the professor. Let's all go up together. Yeah! Alright we arrived. Hi professor, look at all the new pokemon I've became friends with! Wow a shiny pikachu? How many encounters did it take? Only 1! Wow your lucky. A Pansear, a pidove? He's cute. Finally a krokorok. He looks pretty strong. And whose this? He gasped, you don't say! A Meloetta! How rare! Yes sir. So anyways, whose your friends? This Alexa Tepig and sandile. They come from the Unova league. Cilon has a pansage and also comes from the unova league. Well thanks for stopping by! Of course we will come visit anytime! They walked out of the lab and continued each others dreams.