Chapter 6: The Hurt Legendary

The three continued on there journey as a trio. So Alexa did you come from a certain region? Yep, I came from Unova. So whose your starter? I chose Charmander. Well said Alexa, come on out! A Tepig came out of the poke'ball. Aww it's cute, can I pet it? Of course I trained Tepig well. We are best buds. Tepig said te pig! Then he jumped up onto Alexa's shoulder. When they were walking towards a forest they saw something laying on the ground. What's that? Is it a pokemon. It's a very rare pokemon, Meloetta. Meloetta? Ari pulled out her poke'dex. It said " Meloetta the singing pokemon " more information is still being found out ". Wow I wanna catch it. But Ari it's hurt!! Yeah, I shouldn't have jumped to trying to catch it. Let's get Meloetta to a pokemon center. Wait Ari said Cilon look at its forehead it's really hot, there isn't anything the pokemon center can do. Umm then I have an extra bag anyone got an ice pokemon? I do! Said Alexa. Come on out Glaceon and help! Okay let's find a river and freeze a part of it for an ice pack. Alexa and I will do that. Cilon can you maybe make something for Meloetta to eat? Yep I will. Right they all said and ran off to do what they needed to do. Oh and pokemon look after Meloetta. Soon later Ari and Alexa arrived by a river. Alright Glaceon use ice beam! A feint blue beam shot into the river and froze some of the water. Glaceon thanks and return! Alright let's chip some of this ice to make an ice pack. Meanwhile; alright the heal pokemon food is done said Cilon. Meloetta listen I am Cilon, my two friends are at a river getting ice for you, Ari and Alexa we hope you feel better soon!