DEPRESSION PART 6

Y/N's POV :

"AM I REALLY BURDEN TO PEOPLE AROUND ME ?" "LIFE IS BEING SO CRUEL TO ME ". "I LOST EVERYONE I LOVED AND CHERISHED." I said  , as tears couldn't stop running down on my cheeks.

"I wish my grandparents were here . Dad also left us . He was the best dad in world . Why can't we just live like a normal family again ! Is everything going to like this !?" Tears fall down as I kept myself in my room , shuting from the outside world . I was all alone , feeling hopeless and depressed.
"I dont want to live anymore , I'm just sick and tired of all this , trying to br happy all time. I just can't take it anymore " !! I grabbed a sharp niddle and was going to cut my hand.
"NOOO !!" I heard a voice coming from my door. And it was Yoongi , he was shocked seeing me in the state of killing myself. Taehyung , Jungkook and jin were freezed didn't knew what to say ....
Yoongi was the first to make a move. "HOW?? WHEN?? ....WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN !! WHY SO MANY CUTS AND BRUISES ON HANDS !?  His words cracked , as thatdidnt stop his tears rolling down on his cheeks . Jin was going to stop me , but I just couldn't help it and started throwing the sharpest things on them . I don't know who was controlling me but I just yelled at them , " WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL HERE ?? GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE , I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! GET OUT !"
They all just left without saying a word , slamming the door. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I cried hysterically.

YOONGI'S POV :

Me and Jin decided to meet Y/N . As we were leaving Taehyung stopped us , "where are you going hyung's?" He asked in a concerned manner. "Whyy ? What do you want ! I said in a rude manner. "We are going to meet Y/N" , said Jin . "Welll.....I want to come too ". I want to appologize to Y/N . I understood my mistake. Pleasee hyung . Taehyung said hesitantly while pleading. "Me too , I'll also come" , Jungkook said imediately . I want to appologize to her too " . Can I ?..... he lowered his head feeling ashamed.
"Wow !! You 2 really feeling sorry for Y/N huu"? I swayed my shoulders and said . "Yes hyung , Y/N was and is our bestfriend . She was always with us when we feel low or sad , and we just hated her and said so many bad things". Jungkook explained in apologetic manner.
J-hope , Jimin , Namjoon didn't even care a single bit. They listened everything but didnt budge at all .It was like the don't care anymore whatever happens to Y/N .
"Lets go guys" , I said without looking back .
We took the car and drove towards her home. We knocked but there was no response , so I opened it up with the spare key that Y/N always gives me . All lights were off . Making our way to Y/N's room . The door was not locked from inside so we just opened it without giving a voice .
"NOOO!! I shouted . I was in a shock seeing her in this state .....
No luck in the end .

........

"Please...."