DEPRESSION PART 7

YOONGI's POV :

"What should we do hyung ? She really is not in a good state right now ". Jungkook said in a concern manner .
"Im sorry hyung , we shouldn't have done this to her . Its all our fault that she became like this " , Taehyung said as tears rolled down his cheeks. 
"Dont worry , it will all be fine " , I tried to comfort them .
We arrived at the dorm . As we entered , "So how is she ? I bet she is fine and just acting up.  Namjoon said without hesitant . "Thanks to you guys , she is even more depressed now". I said in angry manner. 
"It was hard for me to control my anger so I just  kept spilling everything out . "YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING JERKS !! We would have lost Y/N today because of you , how can you 3 be soo heartless!!? Did you really forgot how happy she was with us ?! And you just ruined her".
"What do you mean ? I think you are just overreacting   . Just relax and be with us you guys . Forget her !" , Hobi said swaying his shoulder .
"She must have kept blabbering about her life , thats why you are also behaving like that ". THAT BITCH TOOK OUR FRIENDS AWAY FROM US AND CAUSING FIGHTS BETWEEN US !!" Y/N IS NOTHING BUT JUST A ANNOYING BITCH !😒 , Said Jimin angrily .

Namjoon groaned , " COME ON !! She can get over this depression all by herself.  We are living a great life so why should we suffer with her ?!"
" You are right hyung , its not that she will die easily , she still has a long life there's no point in being with her . She just keeps us down too ". J-hope said .

This just kept for long time now and I , we kept listening to there bullshit !! My blood was boiling in anger , even Jungkook , Taehyung and Jin was angry now . "YAHH !! I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU THREE !! YOU ARE CROSSING THE LINE NOW ." " We have been listening to you but you are going overboard" , have you guys heard of something called sucide!? Jin shouted at them letting his anger out . " We would have lost her today hyungs , luckily we reached on time but it didn't work out as we wanted to " ,Taehyung said in a lower voice witg  his head low.
"NAMJOON HYUNG , HOBI HYUNG , JIMIN HYUNG I USED TO LOOK UPON YOU GUYS . I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE BEST HYUNG'S I HAVE EVER MEET IN MY LIFE . BUT NOW YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN HYUNG TO ME ....' As Jungkook said this there grew a akaward  a silence in room . "Get this Straight in your fuckin' brains , IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO Y/N I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU !" Let's go guys , there is no point in staying with them " , we left without looking back at them  .

......

The silence continued for some time , letting J-hope with a question,"What if what they said now is true ?" , As he said this Jimin left a groaned , "AISHH !! NOT YOU TOO NOW !