DEPRESSION PART 9

Tae's POV :

HEYY HYUNGS !! I ran as I saw texts from Y/N . Hyung....hyungs Y/N.....my words were cracking as I tried to speak up.
"What's wrong Taehyung ? What about Y/N. D......did something happen to her ? Yoongi hyung asked me in a panic. Me myself was panicking and was unable to speak clearly so I just showed them texts . "Get it the car you all !" We need to go to Y/N's place right away , Yoongi said ordering other.
Before leaving , Jungkook stoped at the door , "aren't you coming hyung's?" He looked at Namjoon , Hobi and Jimin hoping that they would say yes. "OHH COME ON !! Give us a break would ya!!" Jimin groaned .
"Hurry up Kookie !"

"Coming".

YOONGI's POV :

I drove the car as fast as I could , we arrived at ger house . I got the spare key and opened the door .
All lights were of , living a little sun rays coming from window which was enough to see around . The house was all upside down .

Y/N...? I called her name as we walked in . But received nothing but a silence .
We started searching her in each and every room . Living room , Bedroom , Kitchen , Guest room , balcony , no luck indeed .....
Hyung....hyung's, !! Y/N ? I heard Jungkook's voice near the bathroom .
He was standing there still , blank face a tear rolling down on his cheek . Whats wrong Kook ? Tae asked , as his heart skiped a beat .
We saw someone's hand lying on the floor of bathroom .
Y/N.....Its her.... my heart skipped a beat as my eyes were full of tears ready to fall down at anytime . I gathered the courage after seconds I carried her in bride's way and gently put her on sofa .

CALL AN AMBULANCE !! DONT JUST STAND THERE !! I yelled , as my voice chocked and tears rolled down my face .
Jin called ambulance and soon it arrived .

.......

On the other side : (3rd person's POV)

"Hey Hyung wanna go out for lunch ?" Hobi asked in a cheerful tone .
"No , not really in a mood Hobi". Namjoon looked spaced out in his own thoughts . "What's wrong ? Are you also thinking about Y/N now ? ". He said in annoyed manner .
"What if she really dies J-hope ? Dont you think it will be our fault "! Namjoon said looking down , not meeting his eyes with J-hope .
There was a sudden awkward silence .
"I think she is just playing with us hyung" , he shrugged off his shoulders.

"How can you be so sure Hobi ? . Y/N was our bestfriend and we knew she was depressed. I think I'm getting my mistake now ". "We acted so horrible with her , that is why she is suffering even more now. She only wanted someone . But as our lifes are going good so we didn't care until this happend".
"We have also lost our friends now and nothing seems normal and good as it used to be before ". Namjoon just kept speaking as this left J-hope in a silence and in deep thoughts . He couldn't stop thinking about Y/N and how he and others treated her accept Yoongi who was with her since start .
"I'm calling Yoongi , They have been gone for more than 3 hrs now ." Said J-hope removing his phone from pocket anxiously.

"Hello , Yoongi ? What do you want ? Suga said fiercely from the other side of call .

"I....I just wanted to know....if....if you all are okay and Y/N .....His voice cracked and heart beats raised as he spoke.

"We are in hospital , happy now . Bye , I don't have time for your bullshit!!"
"No!! Wait , please ".....

"WHAT !! Y/N IS IN HOSPITAL ? Is she okay ?..."this left Hobi and Namjoon in a panic .

"Why the hell do you even care now!! . Its because of you all she is in hospital .Thank god that we reached in time or else we would have lost her ".
"Just leave it , why am I even talking to you right now . I'll get going now".
Yoongi said calming himself down .

"Noo!! Wait . Please dont cut the call . I , me and Namjoon wants to visit Y/N . Please let us...."
"For what ?! Yoongi questioned .

"We....actually we are sorry for what we did . We were wrong this whole time about Y/N" , We made her suffer too much" .
"Please can you let us meet her". Hobi pleaded.

"Fine....I'll send you hospital address and will be waiting outside the entrance. But if you do anything again then I'll not hesitate to punch your faces !".
"We know , I promise we won't do anything now. We want to appologize to her" .

"Hmm....xxx-yyy hospital's , we will be waiting for you two."
"Thanks".

HOBBII's POV :

Me and Namjoon arrived at the hospital . We saw other members standing behind Yoongi with his hands crossed over each other in a serious look , looking at both of us from head to toe . Me and Namjoon arrived near keeping our heads low rubbing out neck backs .
Yoongi kept looking behind us that maybe Jimin also joined us .
"Where is Jimin?" He asked with a serious look.
"We don't know, he left somwhere after you guys left to visit Y/N" I said still with my head low .
Yoongi sighed , "Well nvm , come with me ". We followed Yoongi as we went to tge Y/N's hospital room . Everyone turned silent as we came near Y/N , she looked all pale and weak . There were scars , cuts and wounds all over her both the hands .

Tears rolled down my cheeks seeing her in worst state . My lips just kept shivering unable to utter a single word .
"Y/N.... Namjoon gulped a little , calling her name out . She was not awake .
we couldn't say a single word . We both were feeling so guilty for what we did .

"When will she wake up ? What did doctor say ? Namjoon asked in a lower voice .

"She was awake a hour ago but now she is asleep , doctor said we have to keep her at hospital for atleast 2 weeks . Then she can get discharge " , Tae replied in a sad tone.

"Im glad hyung's, you two came to meet her" , Jungkook said giving us a slight bright smile as I smiled back at him.

It was good to see that everyone was able to understand there mistake and Y/N getting recover now . But one thing seemed off , It was Jimin .

......

"EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE , RIGHT?"

.......