DEPRESSION PART 3

YOONGI's POV :

As I woke up , I checked my phone and saw that Y/N left the group. I messaged her asking , "Hey Y/N , why you left the group "? She replied me saying to check the texts first . As I read all the group chats , I got angry and immediately came out of room and shouted , "YAHHH !!! ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MINDS "?? WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY THOSE THINGS TO Y/N !!
To this Jimin smirked and said , " OHH , COMEEON , we did right thing with her" .
"Yeahh hyung , you should be happy and appreciate us for this but instead you are shouting wtf 😑" , said Kook .

My anger was out of control ,I was trying to hold in before I could punch anyone's face . "YOU GUYS SERIOUS? DO YOU THINK I WILL ADMIRE IT . YOU SAID THOSE HORRIBLE THINGS TO Y/N , DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SHE MIGHT BE GOING THROUGH AFTER ALL THIS "!!
Tae stretched his arms saying , "What!! are you gonna lecture us all ?? We are not gonna apologise to her . And only because you like her don't make us like her too hyung".
"And besides its not that she will die after hearing all this 🤷‍♀️You should be on our side Yoongi" , Namjoon said without any hesitation .

I tried to control my anger saying , "YOUR SIDE ?? MY FOOT !! YOU ALL ARE FUCKING MONSTERS , I'M ON
Y/N's SIDE AND BELIEVE ME YOU ALL WILL REGRET IT , JUST WAIT AND WATCH !
During this all commotion Jin just stood silent , as J-Hope was going to say something he interrupted him and said , "You know what guys , Yoongi is right. We all were being horrible to her and that went too far . Believe me or not you should just apologize to her. Let's all be friends again okay"??
I felt good after hearing to Jin , atleast one member understood his mistake sooner .
J-hope got angry and was gonna punch Jin. Before he could do that Namjoon stoped him and shouted "YAHH!! STOP FIGHTING !! "FIGHTING?? Yoongi was the one who started all this ". Sayimg this J-hope left angrily.

I sighed , and said , "YOU GUYS GET THIS STRAIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING BRAINS , "STAY AWAY FROM Y/N !! AND IF YOU EVER SAY HER ANYTHING AGAIN THEN I'LL NOT TOLERATE"!!
SHE DOESN'T NEED BASTARDS LIKE YOU , SHE HAS ME AND JIN. YOU ALL WILL REGRET IT , MARK MY WORDS!.

Me and Jin left as I said this all just stood there without even a little concern. I phone called Y/N ,
"Hey Y/N , you alright?? These fucking bastards are out of there mind ! Jin wants to apologize to you , should I give him a phone"??
"No , not now . I'll text him later . I need some time now . I'll probably just sleep". She said in a lower voice . I can totally say after listening to her voice that she was crying all this time .
I asked her in a concern way , "Should I come over to your house?? You will feel better".
She didn't said anything about this , "I'll talk to you later , okay Yoongi ? " by this she cut the call .

"I was feeling so bad for the things happened to her .
I want to be her smile , she is someone special to me" , as I was talking to myself Jin said , "dont worry everything will be fine ". I nodded little looking at him .