𝔽 𝕠 𝕦 𝕣

Joshua and the others saw the lightning followed by the thunder strike down the river view. The three started looking from each other. "Wow, that was really close to us..." Wonwoo exclaims clutching his shirt.

Hoshi was speechless. "That was a big one..." he said whispering to them. Wonwoo hums and Joshua only nod. "That was scary for me." Joshua mutters standing up from the ground.

Wonwoo glance at Joshua who was really having a hard time. The latter was trembling and sweating so hard. "Hey, hyung are you alright?" he asked placing a hand to the latter's shoulder.

Joshua only to stare back with heavy eyes and fast heartbeat. "I'm scared of thunders..."

Hoshi stood up. "Hyung, you need to rest. Let's go back home for now." Wonwoo agreed to what Hoshi said. "I agree. Let's go home so that you can take a rest."

Joshua nod. And the three proceed to walk back to their village.

When they got home they saw Dino crying outside the house. Joshua walked to his little brother and caress his cheeks. "Hey, what's wrong-" he was cut off when he heard a heavy cry from the backyard.

He let go of Dino and walks straight to the backyard, Wonwoo and Hoshi held Dino close to them.

That's when Joshua knew that there was a person floating its body at the river. He noticed his mom crying on the table, so he walks to her. "M-mom. why are you crying? What is wrong?"

His mom lifts her head to look at Joshua and hugged him tightly. "Y-your dad..." the lady stutters and gulps her saliva roughly. Joshua only grow confused, his mother could not answer him right away.

He breaks the hug to see the dead body at the river turned around, face facing to the crying sky.

He couldn't believe in his eyes of what he saw. He drops his knee on the ground, Eyes wide open and a stream of tears drips down his face. Joshua was shocked. It was his dad's body. The man on the water is not moving anymore.

Joshua did not make any noise. He was so hurt that he couldn't make any noise. It is like his heart is being crushed a million time on repeat. Losing a very close to heart is really painful.

His hands are trembling, and even his mouthed is shaking by the cold air, freezing raindrop and in pain. He tried to get up but he failed. His knees are far too weak to stand up from the ground. And it is like the ground is not letting him to stand up.

He clutched the grass and force himself this time and was able to stand up. He walks to the river walking like a man who were drunk. He tried to jump off the low cliff to the river but he was dragged back by Wonwoo. "Hyung stay here."

"N-no. Please let me go and save him." Joshua said with trembling voice and gulped harshly. He closed his eyes and tried to escape from Wonwoo's cage but he couldn't. He is too weak right now. "D-dad...Dad... w-wake up dad." He mumbles clasping his hands intertwining his fingertips.

"Daaaaad!!!!!" Joshua screamed all out and was heard over the other side of the land, especially Seokmin who sees him in pain. "He needs me... I must go..." Seokmin rushes down the river by the stairs but he was stopped by Seungcheol and Mingyu. "Seok no. You'll get killed if you crosses the river." Seungcheol said above whisper.

"Seungcheol hyung is right. Seok, right now. You need to be strong for your mate. We couldn't do anything to it but to watch the scene." Mingyu said patting Seokmin slowly. "Calm down bud." he added

"Can't you see he's in pain! Hyung. please help me I want to see my mate. I want to comfort him." Seokmin turned to face the Seungcheol, begging to cross the river.

"Seok you cannot go there! Your mate barely even know you! Right now what we can do is just offer them our deepest condolence..." Seungcheol said thinking of a way.

"In what way?" Seokmin's voice seemed to cracked and trembles. He's in pain to seeing his mate in pain makes him in pain too. Though he cannot feel it yet because they are not yet bonded, but he knows how heavy when you lose someone dearly.

"Send them flowers every night with a letter. how about that?" Seungcheol said. "I'm sure your mate will come to river because it is where his dad died." the oldest added with a wry smile.

Seokmin sniffles. "I have not even asked his father if I could court him." he mutters and was heard by Seungkwan and Jeonghan from the back. Both of them was moved by what Seokmin just said right now.

Jeonghan seemed to notice the other people from the other side of the river looking at them with a glare. "Guys we should go. Their pack members are looking at us in different way." Jeonghan pats the guys in front.

"N-no. I must stay and watch my mate-" He was cut off when he was dragged by Mingyu and Seungcheol. "you cannot. We must observe a good action and act like nothing for now." Mingyu said

'People might get suspicious to us especially our own pack. We do not know If we act concerned by the other pack, they might punish us." the tall guy added while dragging Seokmin away from the river and went inside the house.

The last thing he saw was Joshua forced to jump into the river to go to his father. He swims to his father and held him in his arms. "D-dad.... please..." that is what Seokmin's wolf heard coming from Joshua even though he was far from the latter.

It seems that his mate's wolf let him hear what Joshua is saying.

P.Co

I AM SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE. MY INTERNET SUCKS..