𝕋𝕨𝕠

They were running back to their tree house, Hoshi and Dino is helping hand to carry the poor omega.

Joshua just passed out after another alpha behind the alpha that's above him gets near them and shove the alpha away.

looks like the two alphas is having an arguement and comes in Hoshi, stepping into the boundary just to get the omega.

while the two alphas and their friend keeps on arguing and calming the two, Hoshi slowly sneak and carries Joshua then they run.

the alphas from their the other territory seems to notice Hoshi running away with Joshua in his shoulder.

One of the alphas started to growl and followed them. But in the end they haven't reached them for they can't cross the borderline or else they might get killed and thrown away by their own pack.

"what the hell seokmin? that omega was supposed to be dead by now" A tall young man said with a very angry tone.

Seokmin just look down growing annoyed by the latter who keeps on blabbering things.

"Wait, Mingyu. I think seokmin has reasons why he let the omega and his friends go right seok? seok?" The blonde boy said poking seokmin's shoulder.

The said alpha flinch, his mind is flooded by the face of the omega, "he looks so scared and he submit by force..."

while looking down, Seokmin clenched his fist as he looks up with his gold eyes, he is in rage.

he grabbed the the collar of the taller guy "you forced him to submit- you scared him... how dare you!" he punched the taller in the face and he stumbles back down the ground.

The two other alphas were shock at the scene. they didn't expect that to Seokmin and that was awfully strong that I caused the taller lips to bleed.

"hey! seok what's wrong with you" vernon ran to the taller right away "are you okay mingyu?"

Mingyu spits blood as he clench and touch his jaw then gazes back at the standing alpha, there eyes meet and both showing off their dominance.

another alpha seemed to notice the two alphas anger inside so, he goes in between them "stop it already this is not the time to fight. We need an explanation from you seok. Tell us, why did you let that omega go instead of killing him"

"because that dumbass is too-" Mingyu was cut off when Vernon covered his mouth gripping his lips harshly.

he shoved the hand away, "Oww, that hurts" he looks up to the blonde guy who's just looking back at him with monotone expression though he knows that the young alpha is already pissed.

"now, shut up for now. let's listen to seok" Vernon said glancing at the soacing out alpha, "seok, please tell us"

Seokmin was still finding thr right answer to why he just let the omega run away.

When they heard Mingyu growling, they ran right away but seokmin took seconds before following them.

he felt something else and didn't heard his friend's growl, yet he heard his wolf DK keeps on mumbling inside mate mate...

DK never spoke to him after the incident 10 years ago.

today is the very first time DK spoken to him again saying Seok it's mate... mate

that's when he growled to his friend who is about to rip tbe omega's head off.

"i found him" Seokmin finally speak yet it's hardly audible.

"what? we can't hear you" The oldest among them said, Mingyu just stare at the alpha with dark expression while Vernon is also waiting for a clearer feedback with the oldest.

"I found him" he said once again and this time it's clearer.

just now he remembered the face of the omega, that omega laying on the ground and the omega he envy before is the same.

and he's living in their enemy's pack.

shit Seok this is hard. mate is away from us.

I know DK and thanks for talking back to me again.

not fully accepted yet. I need mate and his wolf.

I know...

Seokmin was snap out when the oldest poke him in the shoulder, "you found who?"

Seokmin looks up to the oldest, the man has pitch black hair with doe eyes, "my mate hyung, I found him..."

The three alphas' eyes went wide together "wow seok congrats!" Seungcheol exclaims as he hugged and then pats Seokmin's back.

"really? Wow man congrats. I'm looking forward to meet your mate!" Vernon gets up and goes to hug the unbothered Seokmin.

Mingyu got up and stood in front of the alpha who glance at him with mixed emotion eyes "Congrats man" he said with lack of tone patting the latter's shoulder "and sorry.... I'm looking forward to meet your mate" he said.

Seokmin was still untouched with his flooding thoughts of the omega. He's thinking of a way on how to get the omega, he never even have a proper meeting with him though.

"hey seok, are you okay?" the lbond guy asks when he noticed the alpha's silent.

Seokming snaps out and glance at them "Y-yeah, I wad just thinking of something" he said as he crack his neck massaging his nape.

"about what?" Seungcheol asked out, this got him so much. He wanted the latter to spill it out and not to stress about it.

"uhh- about my mate h-hyung
..." Seokmin is contemplating if he'll continue to say it or not.

He hesitates at first but still continue to tell all of it to them. He trusts his friends so much they've been together as a group for almost 10 years from now with seungkwan sometimes not there bcs of some things in their family business.

"a-about my mate hyung..." he stuttered as he plays with his fingers.

"what about your mate?" mingyu asks moving closer to them.

"He lives in our enemy's territory"

-

They layed Joshua down the wooden floor of their tree house as they starts searching for any bruises or cuts in the latter's body, and the found one.

a small scratch at the ankle.

"what will happen to hyung now..." Dino is trembling while watching soonyoung rolls bandage on Joshua's ankle.

"we should bring him to Wonwoo and get him treated" Hoshi said finishing the bandage, "help me put him on my back" he added.

Dini just nod nervously, if his mom and dad founds out that his hyung is hurt they will surely get angry at him. He was supposedly guarding his hyung since he's an alpha yet this situation came and happen without him noticing.

He rised the latter and put him at the back of Hoshi who carefully secured Joshua's lower.

"I'll go get the herbs in the cabinet just making sure.." the small strawberry coated hair omega said walking to the cabinet and grabbing all the possible herbs they needed for the treatment.

after that, the left the tree house leading to their doctor friend and get Joshua treated before they report this to Chan's parents.

P.Co

Hey guys I'm back and I sincerely apologize for updating late. I was just so busy with stuffs this past few weeks. Anyways, please enjoy the latest update!