𝕆𝕟𝕖

Joshua's POV

As soon as I got in back inside the house, my brother throw himself to me and embrace in a very tight hug.

"hyung, I missed you so much!" Dino said snuggling his face on my chest.

I rubs his back as I pushed him off after and smile at him, "I missed you too my baby brother."

pinching Dino's cheeks slowly.

the latter frown as he look at me, "I am not a baby anymore hyung, I'm already 17 you know. Besides my classmates call me alpha."

Yep, Dino is an alpha whih mom and dad are so thankful to have one. But, they are still thankful to have me as an omega.

I furrowed my brows and smiles after while staring at the young alpha, "Whatever you're rank is, but to me as long as you keep stepping your foot in this pack territory, you are still my baby brother" I pinched his nose once again and he scowled now.

I laugh and my laugh were snap out when a figure of man came after my mom, it's my dad.

I ran to him and throw myself and embraced him like what my younger brother does earlier to me.

"dad! im glad you came home today, i thought you were gonna stay abroad for quite long!" I exclaims as my dad smiles at me.

Dino studies abroad because of some reason mom and dad isn't tell us. But, in my thought they let my younger brother go abroad to avoid the crisis we had before.

The war between the two pack territories who is just next to each other and only river cuts their connections.

The river is the borderline of my our pack and the Eclipse pack, our longtime enemy.

before, when I was still 10 and dino was 8 at the time who gone abroad. The two packs are in good terms but, because of some complicated reason of each Head Alpha of the packs that I decided not to know.

The two packs detached their connections to each other.

I was snao out from my thought when, a sound of howling outside our house was heard.

and to think that it's someone who we don't know, well not. My mom and dad freaked out and open the door revealing a hamster.

His a wolf but his feature is like a hamster, especially his cheeks.

"What now, Hoshi?" I rolled my eyes at my bestfriend outside with his mate who seem annoyed also like me.

"Hi shua!" The Alpha exclaims and his fluffy cheeks is clearly exposed.

Hoshi seem to notice my mom and dad so he lowered down his head in sign of a respect to the family and especially my dad who's the Head General of our pack's soldiers.

and there, my brother pass in between me and dad throwing himself to Jihoon and Hoshi, embracing the two.

"Hey hyungs! I missed you two so much!" My brother said tightening the hug.

"Dinoo-yah!" Hoshi said and it's really loud, I swear he's the loudest person I've met in my entire existing life.

and which it's a big off since his mate, jihoon is really silent and that what I liked to him.