8.

Mathew's P.O.V.

Entire week passed by wonderfully and the most exciting day has come. 

May 30th. Bloody hell, we've been counting down the minutes. 

"Happy Birthday, precious."- we whispered to our baby sister, who is sleeping peacefully while cuddling Fuzzy. 

Our little Vivi is now 4 years old and we have so much planned ahead. 

Light blue eyes fluttered open and the cutest giggle escaped from her as I scooped her in my arms gently and we hugged her tightly. 

"May all your dreams come true, princess."- stated Ares genuinely and we kissed her cheeks, grinning as she hugged us so mellowly and genuinely. 

"I love you so much, Aresie, Winnie and Mattie."- chirped happilY Genevieve, kissing our cheeks in the most adorable way imaginable, making our hearts flutter. 

"We love you more than anything and anyone, angel."- we said profoundly with smiles. 

The three of us showered our little sweethearts with luxurious and cute gifts: Chanel, Dior, Givenchy, Gucci, Prada, Tom Ford, Puma, Nike, Versace, Balenciaga, Burberry, Cartier and Tiffany. We also got her lots of toys: from playing sets to plush teddy-bears, bunnies and unicorns. 

To be honest, we had hard time stopping buying presents for our baby sister. This massive pile was nowhere near the end, but we also knew that she prefers non-materialistic things much more, so we settled on that huge mountain. 

"Though, there is one very particular surprise, Vivi."- spoke warmly Winston as she looked at us with twinkles in her big, bright, light blue eyes. 

I snapped my fingers and in matter of seconds a small, energised, white Samoyed puppy dashed in her bedroom, earning the most precious grin. 

"A puppy!"- chirped Genevieve, hopping off the bed, and met her new little friend half-way. 

Fuck, the sight is so pure: Vivi is sitting on the grand, white, fluffy rug and is hugging the puppy gently, beaming with joy and excitement, which puppy mirrors as she likes her small hands and wiggled her tail rapidly. 

This was something we knew is a must. Childhood without a loyal buddy by your side is something we don't understand. The three of us grew up with big, black Dobermans and we are thankful for it because they taught us how to be responsible, caring and serious when needed. Since she is so tiny and tender, Doberman didn't look like the best option, even though the protection abilities tempted us immensely. We spend a while choosing the breed, deciding on Samoyed - sweet, playful, friendly, but smart and protective. Perfect for Vivi. 

"It is a boy, honey."- I told her and her excitement only leaped as she smiled dazzlingly. 

As to the gender, we just knew that with female it will be be a bit more messy: estrous cycle kept us away from buying one. It is not a problem to us, but since the dog will be spending much more time with Vivi, we got a male purely because of hygiene reasons.

Genevieve tenderly sat her puppy on the rug and ran up to us, climbing on my lap as I helped her. 

"Thank you so, so, so, so, so much."- spoke beyond meaningfully our small sister, hugging the three of us lovingly. 

"It is our utmost pleasure, sweetie."- we replied happily, being so glad that she is enjoying herself. 

"Do you know how will you name him?"- wondered Ares with a smile as she sat the puppy on her bed, nodding in reply.