• Prologue: Friends? •

|flashback|

"Hello there!" A voice echoed.

Y/n turned around, looking up from her book. She didn't reply.

"My name is Norman! What's your name?"

Again, no reply.

"Are you not going to talk?" Y/n shook her head and continued to look at the boy's blue eyes.

"Oh okay, then." Y/n turned back to her book. 'Finally' she thought. Suddenly, the albino sat beside her.

"I'll just sit here and wait until you start talking, then." Y/n started to get annoyed, so she rolled her eyes and spoke.

"Y/n. My name is Y/n." Norman smiled, gratefully. Y/n huffed and closed her book. "What exactly do you want?" She asked, clearly frustrated.

"I notice you sit here alone all the time, and I was wondering if you wanted to become friends?!" Y/n got up, off the ground, and chuckled.

"Friends? I don't need them." She stated, blankly. "Nor do I trust anybody here. So, I'm gonna go now." Y/n picked up her book and walked away from the white haired boy.

"Wait up!"

Y/n stopped and turned around.

"What?" She really didn't want to be having a conversation right now. Or ever.

"Pleeeaaasee??" Norman begged, dropping to his knees with his hands together.

"Fine. We'll be 'friends' or whatever. Just don't bother me, okay?" Y/n said, while walking away.

"Deal!" Norman said, and he ran back to his friends.

Little did the (h/c) haired girl know, he would bother her everyday.

-.-.-..-.-.-.-..-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-

This is just a brief show on how Y/n made her first friend! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them! Anyways that's pretty much all I have to say. Hope you enjoyed!

- Ash