• Chapter Seven: Trackers and Tag •

|present|

Emma, Gilda and Y/n were currently helping the toddlers change and bathe. The eldest girls were the only ones who were allowed to do this job.

Emma and Gilda enjoyed doing this, but Y/n hated it. She would normally just bring the folded clothes in for the babies and leave early.

"Come on, Y/n! At least hold Carol!" Emma shouted. Y/n shook her head then raised a brow.

"If I do it, what will you give me in return?" Y/n smirked. Gilda came in, with a pile of towels.

"I don't know, but I'll give you something!" Emma pleaded. Gilda had a confused look on her face.

"That something better be big. Throw me the child." Y/n reached out her hands. Gilda's eyes widened.

"WHAT! DON'T THROW THE BABY!" She shouted, waving her hands in front of her.

"Don't worry, Gilda. I'll make sure Y/n won't drop her." Emma stated, reassuringly.

Emma gently placed Carol onto Y/n's hands. She clearly demonstrated how to hold a baby properly, and Y/n followed.

Gilda panicked slightly. She knew Y/n had never done this before.

"It feels weird." Y/n stated, "I don't like it."

"At least you tried!" Emma said. She took Carol and put her back into her crib.

"Easy, right?" She asked. Y/n walked closer to the crib and looked at Carol.

"Sure." She said. Emma smiled.

"Told you it's not so bad! Look at her!" She said, playing with Carol's tiny hands. Y/n noticed something.

"What's that behind her ear?" She questioned. Emma checked, folding the ear over.

"It's... a needle mark from the blood tests! This is it!" Emma shouted, rubbing the back of the baby's ear.

They had found it. The location of the transmitters.

"What's happening?" Gilda asked, wanting to know what all the commotion was about.

"Nothing. I'm gonna leave and look for Norman." Y/n said, covering up.

They nodded as she walked out.

"Y/n? It's me!" Phil came running to the (e/c) eyed girl. He engulfed her in a big hug.

"Hello, tiny bean." She said, patting his head. He smiled.

"Hi! Are you looking for someone?" The boy asked.

"Yes actually. I'm looking for Norman, have you seen him anywhere?" She questioned. Phil shook his head.

"No sorry, but I think I saw Ray over there!" He said, pointing to the kitchen.

"Cool. Thanks little guy!" Y/n waved and walked off.

She spotted the emo boy and tapped his shoulder.

"Sup, Ray." She said. Ray turned around.

"Yo, perfect timing! Can you help Norman and I clean this place?" He questioned, as the girl nodded.

"Yeah sure. I was looking for him anyways." Y/n and Ray walked over to the albino.

"Hey, guys!" Norman shouted, waving. Ray waved back.

"Why are you here, Y/n? Aren't you supposed to be with Emma and Gilda?" Norman asked, innocently.

"Yes, but that stuff's boring as heck." She responded. Ray chuckled.