Peraltiago Smut(ish)shots

Plot: A couple of random Peraltiago make-out scenes (and then some)

CW/TW: Varying degrees of severity of smut/smutmedy (smut+comedy)

Part 1- I Missed You So Much

(A/N slight canon divergence; Amy broke up with Teddy somewhere along Jake's undercover)

Amy POV

Amy's breath went out with a whoosh as Jake practically slammed her against his apartment's living room wall, his hands gently but firmly clasped on her hips. She didn't know what exactly happened. They were just OK and joking around the precinct as usual (well, Jake was) and had lunch out together, having missed her best friend and partner after his undercover. They hung out again at Shaw's, downed a couple of shots, and went home, Jake being the one driving since Amy's a tad dizzy. After that...

Jake separated himself from Amy, his eyes dark and panting heavily.

"Why..."

Amy pounced on him, this time pinning Jake against the wall. "Just shut up and kiss me."

After a few minutes, they separated again to come up for air.

"Ok, for real, why are we doing this? Not that I'm complaining." Jake said.

At that Amy grinned rather sheepishly. "I guess I just miss you. I mean, half a year..."

Jake's face turned serious, and he led Amy to the couch, where they snuggled together. It was strange, Amy supposed, to be cuddling with your office partner, but she missed Jake, more than she'd admit.

"You missed me, huh?" He said, but there was no teasing tone in his voice.

"Yeah. Also, I was worried, no, I was terrified that something would happen to you there. I was thinking what they're gonna do if they find out that you're a cop. I mean, what if they hurt you? Or even... or even kill you?" Despite herself Amy found herself at the edge of tears. She felt Jake's arms around her, pulling her closer.

"Well, it didn't happen. Stop worrying about it."

Amy rolled on top of him. "Yes. And now that you are here again, I'll never let you go. You are mine." She whispered, before catching Jake's lips with her own. She felt his hands creep under her blouse, and her breath hitched. Jake separated.

"Wait, are you sure? I-"

"Jacob Peralta, if you don't start kissing me this instant, I-" Whatever she was going to say was cut off by Jake crushing his lips on hers again, smoothly gathering her in his arms as he whisked her to the direction of the bedroom. They reached the bed, clothes were discarded, and soon Amy was crying out Jake's name as she reached her peak.

They lay down side by side, both of them panting and covered in sweat.

"I..." Amy said, and Jake chuckled.

"Amy Santiago is at a loss for words? That's a first."

Amy bumped Jake's shoulder with hers playfully, then her eyes widened.

"Oh, no. Jake, this is bad. Very bad."

Thankfully Jake caught her train of thought. "We will never speak of this. I promise."

Amy sighed in relief. "Good. Good. The last thing we need is for Charles to find out and go ballistic."