𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

N/N= nickname [brackets]=your choice

❝I-it's okay Y/N! I'll protect you from him! ❞

I-it's okay Y/N! I'll protect you from him!

. . .

𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗔 tucked a piece of hair out of Y/N's face. "You must be a little hot Y/N..it is warm out today.." "it's okay...i'm not that hot.." She said wiping some sweat off her forehead. Athanasia held Y/N's hand and started to walk a bit faster "We just have to check out one more thing and Athy will give you a bi—g glass of cold milk!" 'Milk does sound good right now...cold milk..'
.
.
.

"W-woaah!" Gold. There was so much gold! Y/N and Athanasia started in awe at the shining golden statues. 'There's so many! But...no one will notice if I take one for me and Y/N right..?'

"athy..do you...do you think it's r-real gold?" "It might be..it looks like it is!"  Both girls walked up to the statues, getting a closer look at them. 'I've heard about this from people back then..is it chocolate covered in gold maybe..?' Y/N opened her mouth taking a nip at the statue. "I don't think it's food N/N.."
.
.

A tall shadow loomed over the two girls causing Y/N to turn around, freezing right away. "What..are these filthy bugs doing in my palace?" Athanasia flinched and stopped examing the gold to turn and look up at the tyrant emperor...her father.. staring down at them. She dropped her bag of riches out of surprise.

"That face. Isn't it the same..as that wench?"  'Those jeweled eyes and blonde hair...that's..that's Claude De Alger Obelia..my father.'

His eyes turned to Y/N

His eyes turned to Y/N. "Ah, you look like that other one. The one that was always close to the dancer. How did you get here..?" 'What is he..what is he talking about..?' "Then again it doesn't matter does it?"

Athanasia stepped in front of Y/N subtly. 'Why is he here?! I'm not even 9 yet! Is this even his garden?!' Claude came closer to her. "That wench she named you..what was it?.. Athanasia?"

She started to tremble and sweat, her heart wouldn't stop beating so fast. She was terrified. Was he going to hurt Y/N? Maybe kill both of them? There's nothing stopping him from doing it right now.