0

"Be with me Lord, in my hour of need. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in the darkness. Nor for the destruction wasteth at noonday. Be with me Lord, in my hour of need. Because thou hast, made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most high, thy habitation. 

Be with me Lord, in my hour of need. There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come night thy dwelling.

Be with me Lord, in my hour of need. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Be with me Lord, in my hour of need."

The Warrens, the Glatzers, Mr. Johnson and Ms. (L/n), sat in the living room, saying prayers for the innocent eight-year-old boy, that was held by his mother. The house they were staying at was all destroyed and scratched up by an inhuman force.

"Let's take a break, shall we?" Ed asked as he closed the book that he held. The living room was covered in candles, all of them illuminating small light.

The Glatzers went to the dinging room while the Warrens and Ms. (L/n) went in the kitchen.

(Y/n) leaned against the door frame and stared at the family.

"(Y/n), are you all right?" Lorraine said from behind her.

"I'm fine, It's just... I haven't seen anything like this before..." (Y/n) whispered. Lorraine looked at her in sadness, placing her palm on the woman's shoulder.

The experts walked towards the family and sat down.

"He can't take much more of this." The boy's father exclaimed, as Mr. Johnson led the boy to his room to sleep.

"He won't have to. Things will move quickly now that the exorcism's been approved. Father Gordon is on his way." Ed said, as Mr. Johnson walked back from the boy's room.

"Is he all right?" (Y/n) asked Arne Johnson.

"He's fine-!"

A scream ripped out through the house, alerting everyone in the living room.

Everyone shot out of their seats and ran towards the scream. All of them ran towards eight-year-old David Glatzer's room. Everyone ran inside his room, but couldn't find him.

"David!"

"David! Where is he!?"

Glass broke in the bathroom and screaming following in suit.

"David!" David's father yelled, body-slamming the door until it opened. In the bathroom, David crouched behind a bathroom counter. Father Gordon, now arrived, stood behind the family, looking at the poor boy in shock.

"What's happening, buddy? Are you okey? David, what's going on?" David's father asked as he tried to gently approach him.

The boy slowly stood up and stared at his father.

"David?"

David ran at his father and stabbed him in the leg with a glass shard. Screams ripped out through the house. David grabbed the glass shard in his father's leg and started to twist it. He ripped out the shard, getting ready to stab again.

"No!" (Y/n) yelled, grabbing the boy and his armed hand. The boy started to scream and trash around in the woman's hold.

"Father, we need to do this now!" Ed yelled.

"Okey, let's get him down to the car and we'll drive him to the church!" Father Gordon yelled.

"No, Father! Right now!" (Y/n) yelled.