Epilogue

𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

Ed grunted as I pulled him out of the sewer entrance. Lorraine standing next to me helping her husband stand.

"Hon... I..." Ed panted, clenching his chest and falling to his knees. "I forgot my pills."

"Shit..." I grunted. "Can this day get any worse..." 

Ed kept panting and looking at his wife. Lorraine reached for her locket, opening it, revealing a pill for Ed.

Lorraine handed him the pill, which he swallowed.

I heard sirens in the distance.

"REALLY NOW! AFTER THIS SHIT WAS OVER, NOW YOU GUYS COME TO ASSIST US! FUCK!" I yelled at the approaching police cars.

I dropped myself to the ground, and lied there, closing my eyes.

"I'm gonna need a long nap after this is over."

Ed and Lorraine laughed.

---------------

Days later...

I entered the museum with the cursed object in hand, apparently Isla drank from this to continue the curse.

These abilities that were given to me, apparently gave me protection from cursed objects, so now I can hold cursed objects without a cloth protecting me.

I placed it on a shelf, adjusting it not to make it fall off.

"Hmm..." I hummed staring at my hand that held the cursed object. "I could make a pretty good use of this ability."

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳..."

I laughed "I won't." 

Leaving the museum and locking it on my way out.

---------------

𝙾𝚗 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟷, 𝙰𝚛𝚗𝚎 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝙰𝚛𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜.

𝙷𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

------------

"So you have similar abilities as mum?" Judy asked.

"That's right kiddo!"

"Have you met any spirits these past few days?"

"Yeah, most of them are a bit annoying and some of them follow me around..."

"Anyone famous?"

"Don't get me started on that..."

"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯." Elvis's voice whispered to me.

"HEY! No! Bad spirit!" I yelled at him. He laughed and disappeared through the wall.

"Seems like you and that spirit really get along well." Judy raised and lowered her eyebrows.

"Why you- Come 'ere you little rascal!" Judy happily screamed and bolted, me running after her, making grabby hands to 'scare' her even more.

THE END?