The Big Day :)

The wedding was hours away and Dream? Well he was panicking quite a bit while getting ready for his big life changing day. Yes he already had his dress and everything picked out and everything was all set thanks to their friends, but one thing came to another and Dream's mind was starting to wonder. He stood there in the dressing room in front of the mirror, his hands softly gripping onto the white fabric of his dress. It was a nice dress, the white dress trailing on the ground with small light green flowers sewn to the skirt. Dream fell in love with it as soon as he saw it in the store, thinking that Fundy would love it too. But as he admired the dress he started to worry he was taking too long. He knew that Sapnap and George were waiting out of his dressing room, both planning to help him to get ready.

But Dream didn't know.

He was scared...

"Dream...? You alright in there? Do you need help getting the dress on or something?" Sapnap's voice rang out, Dream jumping a bit before shaking his head. He couldn't even find himself to answer. There was some whispering from the other side but Dream couldn't find himself to care. He was silent as he listened to a pair of footsteps walk towards the curtain that was shielding him from the world. As soon as the curtain was pulled back his two best friends would be able to see him. Dream didn't know if he was ready for anyone to see him like this... It felt different and he didn't know if he liked that or not.

"Dream? I'm opening the curtain so you better at least cover up-" Sapnap continued as the blaze hybrid grasped onto the curtain, soon pulling the heavy red fabric back. The blonde couldn't help but flinch as the metal rings holding the curtain up scratched against the metal bar it was hung on. The noise rang out and it hurt the blonde's head a bit. But soon Sapnap and George looked at Dream with wide eyes, both admiring their friend. The man looked absolutely stunning in the dress he had chosen. His mask was even pushed up to the side, his bright green eyes and light brown freckles out for the world to see. The scar across his nose didn't seem to matter, it seemed almost invisible. Sapnap walked up to Dream and put a hand on his shoulder, Dream going a bit ridgid under his touch. Sapnap and George shared a look and frowned, they were expecting something like this to happen... Dream was their best friend after all.

"Dream... You look beautiful in the dress... There's nothing to worry about alright?" George asked as he walked up to his two friends. The brunette slowly led Dream towards him and put both hands on Dream's shoulders, steadying him. They wanted Dream to be happy on his special day. That means that the insecurities need to go as soon as possible. "The dress you picked out is wonderful and Puffy will come in with Bad so they can do your hair and stuff... You're going to look perfect for your wedding day. You also look really really pretty without having the mask on. Right Sapnap?" George asked and the ravenette let out a small noise of affirmation. They both loved how their friend looked without the mask on, his eyes and freckles looking perfect on Dream's face. It even made George a little jealous. Even if they respected his decision of wearing it all the time, the two enjoyed it when Dream had it off.

"What... What if Fundy doesn't like it...?" Dream asked and the two males around him frowned.

"Dream! Look at yourself right now in the mirror!" George demanded quickly as he turned Dream to look back at the mirror inside of the dressing room. They wanted Dream to see just how beautiful he really was. The mirror in the dressing room they picked out was huge and Dream knew he could see his full body if he looked into it. But the blonde didn't look at himself at first, opting to look down at the carpeted floor instead. Minute after minute he just got more uncomfortable in his body. But after a while he decided to look up, trusting his friends and knowing they just wanted to help him feel better. When he did look up the smiling faces of George and Sapnap in the reflection of the mirror, both looking at Dream.