Chapter 5: Battle for Vale

(The heroes are seen at the rooftop of a building which was possibly destroyed by Hazel Rainart.)

Duncan: Man, what a mess.

Yin: Hazel is here.

(Then more of Roman's henchmen come in)

Ruby: Yeah, so are Roman's henchmen.

Yang: Let's crush them all!

(Then the heroes fight Roman's henchmen again. Yin, Blake Weiss, Ruby and Jack slash some of them. Yang, Drago, Toothless, Blue and Duncan beat other henchmen. Marian launches her beyblade and summons Galux.)

Mariah: After them, Galux!

(Then Galux attacks the remaining of Roman's henchmen

(Then Galux attacks the remaining of Roman's henchmen.)

Mariah: Good work, Galux.

(Yin gives Mariah a thumbs up. But then he notices Hazel coming.)

Hazel: You

Hazel: You...

Yin: It's been a long time, Hazel.

Yang: Still mad at uncle Qrow?

Hazel: The sins of an uncle shall be visited upon his nieces. I will make you pay tenfold!

Ruby: Well, I guess we'll see about that!

(Hazel powers up, then starts attacking Ruby and Yang, easily defeating them.)

Hiccup: Damn, he's strong. Toothless!

(Toothless and Blue try to attack Hazel, but the brute jumps off, and then lands roughly, causing the rooftop to crumble. Yin then uses his gylphs and summons a pterodactyl while Weiss uses her gylphs to summon a giant eagle. Yin prevents Ruby and Yang from falling. Blue tries to shove Hazel off, but is grabbed by the tail and gets thrown down. Then Yin lands.)

Yin: Okay, the rest of you, go after Neo and Roman! (draws his Path of Sorrows) I'll take care of Hazel!

Duncan: You heard the captain. Let's go!

(The heroes go after Neo and Roman as Yin is face to face.)

Hazel: I will enjoy bringing you back to your mother. But first I'll decimate you!