Chapter 22: Guardians of Life vs Avengers

(The Guardians of Life go towards the Avengers Tower as they see Stark's drones.)

Duncan: Stark sents his drones?

(Then Blue crushes all of Stark's drones.)

(Meanwhile Marian and Naruto are seen dealing with the Iron Man Armors which are controlled by Friday.)

Jack: Stark built too many armors.

Marian: Which one of them is controlled by Stark himself?

(Then the Leopard named Spot helps Blue to destroy each one of the armors.)

Duncan: None of them has Tony inside...

Mariah: What Now?

(Then Spider-Man and Hulk come in)

Hulk: Intruders detected! Hulk Smash Intruders!

Spider-Man: You destroyed all of Stark's armors and drones? Man, do you know how much it cost? You'll pay, okay?

Naruto: I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT BASTARD PLAYBOY!

Mariah: (frustrated) ALRIGHT, SPIDER-BOY. I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE! It's one thing to scold people, but it's another thing to use people as your stress relief! Prepare to have a piece of my...

(Hulk punches Mariah and her back hits the wall of a building.)

Naruto: You asked for it!!

Duncan: Naruto, don't!

Naruto: Shadow Clone Jutsu!

(Most of Naruto's clones attack Hulk while the real one prepares his Rasengan. Hulk shoves all of the clones off, but Naruto's Rasengan is already ready and he tries to hit the Giant Emerald.)

Naruto: RASENGAN!!

Spider-Man: I would listen to your friend if I were... (Naruto hits Hulk's face with his Rasengan) ...you...

(Hulk spits one of his teeth, then angrily approaches Naruto, then he simply shoves the ninja off. Spot and Blue prepare to fight Spider-Man and Hulk)