𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂: 𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲

it was impossible, a day you'd never see coming... seeing your bias in ateez, having a strong feeling that you'd be their friend... and getting to spend a whole entire day with him. it made your heart flutter with excitement! when you saw him, you could feel your heart pounding out of your chest...

🖤—————————————————🖤
kim hongjoong
🖤—————————————————🖤

you walked up to the stage where the boys were seated, holding your one and only hongjoong photocard close to your chest. you wanted him to sign his pretty name on the front... in the corner, so you can admire his signature and his face at the same time.

on the outside you looked calm and collected, but on the inside your heart was pounding, butterflies flew in your stomach, and your brain cells were playing pinball. it wasn't every day that you could see your idol... not at all. seeing your bias, let alone your ultimate bias, made you much more excited.

you started at the line with yunho. his golden retriever charms made you gush. he was a cutie, you had to admit. but you loved hongjoong and wanted to see him. you pushed through the other members, happy though that you got to say hi and touch their hands when you compared sizes. you were still angry at how larger yunhos hands were compared to yours, but you giggled it away.

finally, hongjoong, the last at the table. guess they put the best for last. you thought, with a smile creeping on your face. he met you back with a pretty smile... and his eyes sparkled with interest when you handed him your only photocard. your only piece of ateez merch. a photocard, that your friend gave you. and you were here, because she got you both tickets to see the boys.

your heart pounded when you handed him your card, and your fingers brushed. if you weren't in public you'd be fainted by now. he handed you your card back with his signature, and he smiled at you.

"please meet me after this is over... i'd like to know you better." those were the first words to form an undying friendship you both had now.

🖤—————————————————🖤
park seonghwa
🖤—————————————————🖤

what a stressful day at work. so many rude customers! you hid in the 'employees only' room and cried on the floor, letting your angry emotions out. you worked as a waitress and server at a local korean coffee shop. you understood the rudeness the customers had to you, because it was morning. and no one really liked mornings.

after you collected yourself from the back, you were ready to bring the order to your customer. you went back to the front. you managed to navigate since your vision was still slightly blurry, from the tears hiding in your eyes.

you took the tray of coffee, to deliver to the list of customers awaiting their coffee. you weren't quite paying attention where you were heading, when you bumped into a muscular chest.

before you even knew who it was, or could clean it up, you begin to apologize with such panic.

"oh god i'm so sorry i'm so sorry i didn't mean to run into you. did i ruin your clothes?" you asked the man, and you were frantically picking out napkins from your apron of waitress items. when you looked up at the man, your jaw fell.

it was seonghwa of ateez. your bias. your man. your love. your favorite person in the world. you gulped as you began to gently pat his shirt.