𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆; 𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼

all of my best thoughts are literally at 3am
word count: 1508 words

🖤—————————————————🖤
"𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆٫ 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂."
🖤—————————————————🖤

"🖤—————————————————🖤

🖤—————————————————🖤

you scooped another ice cream scoop in the child's cone, and gave him the towering cone.

when the child left, your annoying coworker elbowed you softly.

"go away, i know what you're going to say. i'm done with your flirting." you hissed.

he sighed, and looked at you. "but who can blame me, you're just so pretty." he said, taking his drink and sipping on it.

"listen, yunho. i. don't. like. you." you hissed, looking at the poor boy.

"y/n have you listened to baekhyuns new song?" he changed the subject very quickly, mentioning the famous kpop star.

"and what does that have to do with you being annoying?"

"'candy.' that's the song. listen to it. the song reminds me of someone very special to m-"

"shut up." you interrupted.

he looked like a puppy that had just been kicked. he got out of his chair and threw his cup in the trash can that stood right next to you.

he looked at you again with hurt and anger. a long sigh left his nostrils.

he left the ice cream shop, not looking back at you like he usually would.

you sighed as you checked your watch, the time ticking closer to the closing time. you stood up to go to the back of the store.

you approached the lockers, and saw yunhos was open. attempting to be kind, you went to close it.

but you saw your name on a little post it note. you pulled the note out of his locker. you read the little love confession, your heart skipping a beat.

you placed the note back exactly where it was, and you slowly shut the locker.

——🖤——

next day, you were extremely kind to the boy. you laughed at his jokes, even if they weren't funny. and you even helped him with some of the complex things, like working the cash register. which apparently took smart people.