𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗿; 𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴

stream gambler everyone :)
word count: 1474 words

🖤—————————————————🖤
"𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂"
🖤—————————————————🖤

he placed the card down again, winning the game. he smirked as everyone else's faces lingered with defeat.

they watched him scoop up the chips with horror, too defeated to move a muscle to stop him. he was kim hongjoong, the scariest and most successful gambler to exist. he was also, the biggest cheater.

"thank you, boys. i'll put this money to good use." he pulled out an old shopping bag, to collect the chips in. he also scooped up the hundreds of dollars that he earned, just from that one game.

he stood from the table, and left the dimly lit room. he swung his bag around, full of glee that he managed to rip off more innocent people. he adjusted his tie before going to the main area of the casino.

he went to his favorite slot machine, it was the machine that he used so much, the casino reserved it for him. for him only.

he got a lot of nasty looks and calls of unfairness when he'd win jackpots and wreck everyone else. he'd use the money he'd win to play more, and get even more money. sometimes he'd leave with thousands of dollars.

hongjoong was a millionaire, and he didn't plan on spending his money on anyone. he saved his money just to get more. he had so much up his sleeve that even the police were terrified of him.

he slipped a coin into the machine, and pulled the lever. he watched as the rigged machine gave him full cherries, and the machine flooded the little claim box with coins.

"more to the pile." he whispered, scooping the money up and emptying it into his bag. "my bag of riches." he whispered with a smirk, as he shook the bag, hearing the sounds of the money and coins. "music to my ears." he whispered.

he left the casino and hopped in his needlessly expensive car. he threw the contents of the money into the passengers seat. he drove back to his home, which was out in the country. and like his car, it was big and expensive. his house was incredibly beautiful, though.

it was big, but perfect size for a person to live by himself or with a significant other, but that was it.

he entered his home and threw his bag of money along with the others that were in the spare room. soon he'd cash in the money. but he was too lazy too now.

he looked at his phone, seeing the time displaying a late time.

he muttered a small curse before going to his bedroom, to change and go to bed. he didn't worry about showering, he'd shower in the morning tomorrow. he was going to the bar, anyway.

———🖤———

it was a little before noon, when hongjoong woke up. it was ten after noon when he finished getting ready. he pulled the small amount of his hair into a ponytail, showing his undercut.

he looked handsome, as he always did. easy enough to charm anyone. he left his home again to get in his car, to get to the place where he relaxed the most, publicly.