2・moon

・2nd pov

"No matter what, smile."

"Hey, hey! Can we go out?" You asked, constantly nudging Yushiro by the side, "Heyyy! Can we? Pleaseeee?"

"Hah? Of course not!" Yushiro retorted, "Weren't you staying here to help Lady Tamayo? Stop goofing around!"

"But I already finished doing my tasks..."

"See! You sho- wait what? Already?"

"She's quite the energetic helper," Tamayo commented as she walked in the room, "I'm sure she's finished with all her tasks half an hour ago, so it wouldn't hurt to go out, am I right? It is midnight so there's no need to worry."

Now feeling as if he has been cornered by not only the annoying [h/c]-haired brat, but also by his beloved Lady Tamayo the boy heaved a sigh, finally giving in and agreed to accompany you to venture outside of town.

He wouldn't admit it, but he understood the need to go outside. After all, he was also succumbed by a disease in his human years just like you.

But ever since he was focused on taking the role of serving Lady Tamayo, he never really found the time to go out unless it was necessary.

Yet here he is, babysitting a teenage demon out in Asakusa.

Was this necessary? Definitely not, but there was no way he could deny the request of Lady Tamayo.

Contrary to Yushiro's crabby attitude, your eyes were practically shining stars as you literally gasped at every stall you passed by. Whether it was an udon, ramen, jewelry, accessory, and charms stall— you name it! You were dramatically gasping at everything.

It wasn't until you found a stall that easily caught your eye, a booth that sold paints. You felt as if a surge of nostalgia came over your body when you saw the familiar carved brushes, the powdered paints, and naked canvases.

The greenette seemed to notice your lack of attention towards your surroundings as you seemed to stare at a cart that sold specifically art related materials.

He poked your shoulder, grabbing your attention and pointed at the stall you were staring at, "You interested in that or something?"

"I am..." You nodded, taking another look at the cart, "But it's not like we have the money for it, right?"

"Do you think we're broke in a shed or something? Of course we have the money, I can buy it!" He barked.

"Wait," You cocked your head to the side, "Really?"

Yushiro simply grunted in response while walking towards the booth, going back and forth with the seller, a bit of hand gestures in the mix and completely leaving you behind in the crowd within a second.

You, in turn, was looking at the boy— elated to say the least.

During your days in the hospital back at your previous life, you picked up the hobby of painting and writing, but mostly painting since it was the most enjoyable for you.

When you finally came to the conclusion that your life will only ever revolve living in a cold and isolated hospital room you were forced to occupy, you obviously found it to be repetitive and dull.