5・don't

・2nd pov

"Yamamoto-san, why are you looking at me like that...?"

"GET DOWN!"

The wall soon fell into a havoc when two temari balls shot within the room, boucing from each and every side causing more destruction than before. Dust blew in all directions as the residence's lights turned off.

Yushiro fell towards both you and Lady Tamayo's direction, hugging the two of you from the wreckage while you were still struck by the sudden news of demolition.

You quickly looked at where Tanjiro and his younger demon sister stood to check if they were alright as you were in Yushiro's arm. Lady Tamayo beside you who also held onto you protectively.

The whole room began to fall where everyone could see who the perpetrators were of the situation— two younger demons around the age of thirteen, one with eyes on his hands as the other had hair coated in a fiery orange to red.

Your mind soon threw itself into a mix of restlessness and pure fear when you caught the patterned toy ball heading towards your direction.

Straight to your head.

"Y/N!"

The greenette ran in front of you in an effort to guarding you from the temari until the said ball redirected its course midair, flying straight to the guts of his skull with vermillion liquid spewing out of his neck in the process.

"YUSHIRO!" Both you and Tanjiro yelled.

His body fell upon your shoulders, causing you to hold onto him in worry. You felt Tamayo's hands comfortably patting you in the shoulders and though she also had the face of worry, it was clear she was conveying a message.

The blood of the demon will help regenerate Yushiro.

But it didn't matter, you were still shaking— your breathing turned heavy. You weren't ever good with blood, but you could stand by it nonetheless however... having guts and a headless boy who you cared most about in front of you was...

More than frightening, rather than that you had a spark of fury lighting inside your body.

"The demon slayer who wears hanafuda earrings..." the temari demon grinned, her eyes staring dead set at Tanjiro's, "It's you, isn't it?"

At this point the world around you shut down, every loud noise or yells only registered as muffled words catering inside the entrance of your ears.

Did Yushiro die?

How does demon blood work?

Why is Lady Tamayo so calm?

Is everyone going to die?

You didn't know, you never lived long enough to know. The sound of your breathing became heavier by the minute, the grip on your now-broken painting supplies that were newly bought from Yushiro got tighter.

You swore you heard sounds of Lady Tamayo urging you to get up, yet you hadn't even moved a single inch.

How your vision began to quiver towards Yushiro's seemingly lifeless body at the edge of your knees, the temari ball aiming to only Tanjiro yet still being the source of the manor's destruction.