0004

-third-person's pov-

"How long do I have to stay here?"  Sera asked looking at the taller guy besides her.

"As long as we say. Now can you keep quiet? For a hot minute?" Sunoo said, being annoyed.

"Oh come on! I just wanted to see my sister! She'll be waiting for me!" She scoffed.

"You have a sister too? And your surname is 'Park' ?" Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows and bend down, closer to her.

"Yes-" before she finished saying, he cut her off.

"This is odd" He said, and left her. God knows where he went.

Her eyes wandering around the suspicious room, it landed on a piece of mirror, not that far from her. She moved her body closer to it and finally get a hold of it after a long try.

Using that, she tried to open the rope which was tied on her hand. Slowly and steadily, the rope was loosening its strength and she smiled of satisfaction.

After it was completely loosen, she used both of her hands to free herself. She rapidly stood up and could feel her butt hurting causing her to find difficult to even stand up.

She gripped the handle of the door. And her smirk dissappear when she realized that

It was lock from the outside.

Sighing, she banged the door in frustration.

She looked around and there was a window too. She removed the curtain and opened the window, saying that she would jump out from that. She looked outside the window.

Great.

She was at the 7th floor.

Yeah, she would only jump out from that if she was begging to die.

-

On the other side, Sunoo rushed to the older one's room and entered it without asking for his person. It was Jake with his glasses on, completely focused on his computer.

"Hyung why do I find her so suspicious? She even said she has a younger sister now" Sunoo said while sitting on the couch behind Jake.

"Younger sister? Does Sunghoon knew about this?" Jake removed his gaze from the computer and looked at the younger one.

"He doesn'- " Sunoo could complet his sentence when a notification popped up from Jake's computer. They both looked at it and then Jake's eyes widened.

"Wait wait wait- I can open her passcode now" He quickly opened Sera's phone and checked her informations.

She was quite popular on social medias like Instagram, twitter, weibo etc. Jake looked at her posts on Instagram and saw her photo with her younger girl and a man, maybe her sister and father.

He kept on scrolling and saw something. More suspicious.

A old picture which was torn at the middle. The only half. And when Sunoo and Jake looked at the caption, it was written.

'Maybe, some mothers doesn't wants to be a mother. Does she hate me that much?'

Their eyes widened when they seemed like they remembered something similar to that photo. They looked at each other after that.

Thinking the same thing.

What did they saw 0_o?