0036

-third-person's pov-

1 week later

"yeobusaeyo?"

"SERA-YAH! SUNOO HYUNG- SUNOO HYUNG IS AWAKE! COME TO THE HOSPITAL FAST!" jungwon shouted on the phone and was so loud that she needed to distant herself from her phone.

Words can't describe how happy she was. Sunghoon woke up the previous night and hearing about Sunoo made her happier than ever. She pressed her lips in a thin line and said, "jungwon-ah, uh- can you do me a favour?"

"oh sure. What is it?" he questioned.

-

"sunoo hyunggggggg! do you remember me? What is my name? do you remember this handsome face? Look at me look at me hyung" Ni-ki went closer to his face and hugged him while he was looking at him in disbelief.

"yah you annoying moron Nishimura get off me" he pushed him off his bed and gave an I cant believe this look.

"omg you remembered me, you won't know how much I cried because I was missing you so much! I always wished! Sunki would have a comeback again! And now you woke up after sleeping for 5000 years, I love you hyung!" he dramatically, practically, narrated that like it was his line for a play on a theatre.

"aish stop this drama."

"let me sleep peacefully will ya? My pain is not fully healed yet." Sunghoon complained while looking at them with a straight face as they were in the same room.

"where is Sera?" sunoo suddenly remembered about her. He haven't seen her since he woke up and he felt kinda like, worry.

"I don't know" ni-ki answered.

"is she-" He was cut off as the doorknob opened and Jungwon revealed with a smile on his face.

"yah Jungwon-ah where is Sera? Is she not here?" he questioned him.

Jungwon pressed his lips in a thin line and was hesitant to answer, but he answered after all, it was just a secret. "Sera, uh- her dad took her. We don't know where she is now. When you passed out, he took her, and we couldn't do anything-"

He was cut off by the doorknob opening again, and this time it was Heeseung, Jay and Jake.

"what? What did you just said? You just- you just let him take her and did nothing? You assholes. Are you nuts?" he scoffed.

"we tried to protect her-"

"fuck off! So you're trying to tell me, that I won't ever see Sera again?" he looked at him with tears started forming in his eyes and his eyelids fluttering.

Did he just took a prank seriously-

"I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES ASSHOLES!" he cried and started throwing pillows at them.

"sunoo-"

"go away!" he said and started crying for real-

there are still 2 chapters and an epilogue left-