0027

"end this thing" He looked into her eyes and said

"end this thing" He looked into her eyes and said. Her bright eyes suddenly faded and turned into a cold one.

"what? You want me to break up? With Sunoo?" she scoffed, not believing what he just said. " You're crazy." She was about to leave his room angrily but he stopped her by clutching her arm and made her sit on the edge of his bed.

"YES IM TOTALLY GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW!" She flinced at her brother's sudden scoldings. " So just listen to me okay? Please?"

She didn't responded, and just sat there like a statue.

Of course she didn't want to end things with him. Its not even been like 3 months or 4 months since they started dating but just 3 weeks!

He looked at her with sincerity in his eyes and said, "Sera-ya, I know you love him, he loves you a lot too. But I don't think things will go out well if he finds out about this. You will hurt more if you don't clear up things now. So as him. So please, Sera-"

"when did you started to become this great that now you want to rule over my life?" she turned her head to face him.

"I trusted you because you were my bother, who I could relay on after loosing mom. Or, being the son of Park Taehan, did you became like him in no time?" she asked and raised her eyebrow.

"YAH PARK SERA WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN!"

"did you just yelled at me?" she didn't wanted to cry, but she did.

"yes I did, it for nobody's sake but for you and Sunoo! Do you even know who are they?" the older one showed the polaroid to her, but she was clueless. She didn't look closely but found someone who exactly looked like her so she took a closer look.

"its me, you, yeji, mom and dad. I don't know the other three, we went to a picnic on the countryside. what do you want me to do with that!? Its bullshit." She was about to leave, but then stopped again.

"this is Sunoo!" she paused her step. "its Sunoo and his late mom and dad. Didn't he told you that his parents got in a car crash and died? Remember when dad sent us home first then them? And mom was worried so she had to leave us alone at home and went back to that villa again to look after dad?" he paused for a second.

"That was when everything started. It was dad, who crashed into them and mom saw it all." He said and tears started to form in his eyes too as he took out that old notebook.

"w-why did he killed them-" sera uttered but her voice were shaking.

"this, is mom's diary. Everything is written here. You should read it too." He handed her the notebook.

But,

They were interrupted by someone at that exact moment.

"what a surprise." The door opened revealing him with tears streaming down his cheeks, he chuckled.

"s-sunoo" 

just tapping that star icon wont harm you, ya know ^_^