0007

-third-person's pov-

Walking through the long corridor, and through the turnstile, they went inside one room which was like a whole new world.

All the things were in dark colors and only a little light was able to pass through the ventilators.

Cold air was passing by causing Sera to get goosebumps.

"Where are we?" She got a hold of Sunghoon's shirt which let him to look back at her.

Before he could speak, a man of mid 40's came with his hands on his pocket. She clutched Sunghoon's shirt, fear rose into her mind. Sunghoon saw that and he held her hands to calm her and whispered, "it's nothing" . Sunghoon seems careless.

"Park Sera?" Her gaze traveled to the person who was standing in the dark.

His footsteps came forward to the place where the lights were there, Sera hid behind his brother's back and take a peek of him.

"Don't be scared, I was joking. Take a seat. " He chuckled. That was unexpected.

The two sat comfortably on the sofa and he did too. "Long time no see my niece." He let out his hands on the air, asking for a handshake

She was surprised and also nervous. "Niece?" She asked,

"I'm your uncle, Park Leejun, Park Taehan's younger brother" Her eyes widened and Sunghoon let out a chuckle. She looked at Sunghoon too.

He eyed him to look at his hand which was still asking for a handshake. She gulped nervously and accepted.

"I'm Sera" She said with a nervous smile.

"Do you remember me?" He asked looking closer to her face.

"Uh um-" she was cut off by Sunghoon.
"It was Leejun who helped me when mom told me to run away." He slightly smiled at her

"But where is mom?" She looked at his eyes and his smile dissappear at the mention of her mom. A long silent was there.

"She's dead"

"What? But dad told me that she left with my brother when we were young because she wasn't happy with us." Her eyes began to widened when she heard what they said.

"Mom is not like that." Sunghoon cupped her cheeks and made her look into his eyes. A tear drop escaped from her eyes.

"Your dad," Leejun passed for a second, "Do you know that he's searching for yu right now?"

"What? But he's in California now?" She became confused. "And why would he be searching for me?" She said with a pitiful voice.

"He always keep an eye on you even when you think he is far away. He doesn't wants you to find out the truth about your mom, dad and everyone else. Your closest friend to your biggest rival, anyone could be his person. So don't get too close to them." Leejun said, playing with his knuckles.

Her tears started to fall unknowingly. She couldn't believe her dad to be this. Although he wasn't really there for her and Yeji when they need them, he's her dad. And she couldn't believe that she's been living her life and till today, it was all a lie.

"It was all my fault, I believed dad, I hated mom and you because of him, when I didn't even knew the truth behind them. I should've knew about this, I should have searched for you—"

Sunghoon embraced her and patted her head, trying to calm her.

"Yah, my sister is not like that uh? She's didn't did anything wrong. She didn't  know that's why you're blaming yourself. It's nothing, it's not your fault. Look at me " He cupped her face and made her look at him.

"Don't cry. I don't want to see a tear drop coming out from your eyes." he said and pressed his lips into a thin line to prevent himself from crying.

"You need to stay with us for sometimes. " Leejun said.

"Huh? Here?"

He nodded. "Yes with your brother and the others. We need to protect you yk, it's dangerous for you to stay home."

"Home......wait—" She let out a worried face when she realized something."Yeji. What about her?? She must be alone at home!"

"Don't worry, we'll bring her here too." Sunghoon patted her back and said with a smile to calm her.

Somehow it worked.

A big problem was made here so I needed to publish this again