0032

-third-person's pov-

"its almost 9pm lets go." She held his arm and said. He was really curious tbh, but he didn't want the others to be worried that's why he just left it hanging in his mind.

He really did felt something. Like some bond of connection.

They went indide the location and looked around that building, they were on the fifth floor and the cold breeze was blowing from the open windows and spaces between them.

They made sure that the others were hiding safely and taking an eye on the three.

"oh, so you really came?" a voice was heard from behind which let them to turn around and face him.

There he stood, with his hands on his pocket and with a wide grin. Its been 9 years since Sunghoon last saw him, but its surprising how it was not easy to forget him.

Who would care about him even he doesn't care about others?

"I see, that you've grown a lot these pass months. And Sunghoon, just like I imagined, you've grown up looking good, no wonder you're my son" he let out a chuckle. "nice meeting you again, my children?"

"don't you feel ashamed of calling us as, 'your children'?" Sera questioned.

"you have no idea of how much we used to feel embarrass, because of you." Yeji said and scoffed. They weren't expecting her to say these things so Sera just held her hand quietly.

"aww don't you think you shouldn't be saying these things to your dad baby Yeji??" they were seriously feeling cringed at that situation they were in.

"uhuh, just a reminder, respect is earned, not just for anybody who don't deserve to be respected. Am I clear enough?" Sunghoon attempted to answer, emphasizing the words.

"oww you have 'that' guts, I like that" he chuckled while saying that.

They felt like, he was kinda enjoying the show with him as the main character. As if.

And the only thing they thought was the time when this shit would end. They had no fun in meeting him or something. Going to an amusement park alone would be a lot more fun for them.

"cut the crap and tell us why did you called us here?" Sera asked with seriousness in her eyes.

"oh wait, I completely forgot while talking to you all haha" he chuckled and looked at his watch before speaking again.

"why are they taking so long huh?" he let out a smile after looking at the entrance

"oww here they are, would you like to say 'hi'?" he paused for a second before some black dressed people entered from the door,

With a person struggling to get out of the men's grip with the hair strains from her bangs troubling her eyes.

Their eyes widened when they realized that it was that woman from before who was being chased by some people.

The main questioned which came to their mind was, 'what does she have to do with us?'

Their minds were filled with thousands of questions and they really had no idea of what was going on.

YFGEGYGYEHHHFUHHDD OMG THE CONCEPT WAS-