~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐀𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭~

CHRONO'S POV:
Two weeks passed after that day, everything to be honest was normal, but I was getting headaches often than before since that day. I of course didn't care any less, I was following my daily routine. It was Friday, I woke up with a terrible pain in my chest and I was suffocating. I didn't know what was happening. I fast checked my phone it was only 3am. I took the glass of water on my night table and drank it. It didn't do anything. I was out of oxygen, I felt like my soul was leaving my body, I was crying, crying from pain, it was hard. I tried to calm down by thinking about the happiest things in my life that form a smile on my face ((cringe but ok, daily reminder that I started this story on December 2019 and gave up on it lmao and now I'm taking the courage to post it, worst decision ever yey )) and little by little, the pain softened. When I finally calmed down, it was already 3:30am. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and take a medical pile. I went back to my bed , laid on it and covered myself with the soft red blanket I got as a present from Kai. I was staring at the window thinking about what just happened now... I couldn't find any answers, I was thinking about visiting a doctor but it's not for now, I think it just happened because the weather is cold since winter is coming in a month. As soon as I was lost in my thoughts,I fell asleep. I woke up in the morning, As usual I felt pain in my head,and it was worse than the other days, and what made it bad is the fact that I have work, I didn't know how am I going to "survive" today, it would be difficult. " I should go or I'd be late, it's okay I'm used to it now..." . I dragged myself out of the bed, washed my face, wore my long white hood and my "Plague" mask. I then took my way to the kitchen, I only found nemoto and setsuno there, I walked to the table and sat there,"hey chrono" setsuno said and nemoto followed him: "hello kurono", "good morning guys". I ate breakfast and went fast to overhaul's office.. I found him reading some paperworks. "Good morning overhaul", "good morning kurono", I started classing some paper sheets but as soon as I began , my headache became worse, I couldn't concentrate with my work, I was tired but I needed to continue, it hasn't even been an hour since I started . I continued my work and tried to act normal but I couldn't I was shaking..I just hoped I'm not noticeable right now, if it's the case then overhaul would totally ask what's wrong with me.. and indeed, he did. "chrono are you alright?" I nodded and mumbled to myself "great this can't get any worse...", he glanced at me and walked towards me, "are you sure?" Without me noticing I yelled at him " I'M FINE KAI" he looked at me with an emotionless expression," I- I'm...sorry..I'm sorry..." I went to hug him but he rejected me, refusing my sympathy, he just said "don't ever raise your voice at me again" and went back to his work.. I was standing there shocked, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. It was unnoticeable because of that mask. So I just did the same as Kai did... it was silent, none of us spoke the entire time, my headache was getting worse and worse, I felt pain, my heart was aching...it was difficult for me, mentally and physically, I just couldn't patient anymore...I want to be alone. It was finally the end of the day, Kai walked out of his office before me and just said "close the door when you're done " then left, I didn't say anything... I was already done, I just tidied up his desk and put back all the work and paper sheets on the shelves.After 10min, I was done, I could finally go to my room and relax...my headache was still in the same state and even worse. I went to my room, changed my clothes, rested on my bed and wrapped the blanket on me. I soon started crying. It was hurting , I screamed out of pain "why me? Out of all people...why..WHY..?".

~lmao angst starts from the start? Yes. Y'all would say "why do chrono only gets headaches??" Well you'll find out in the next chapters. I've never seen such a fanfic that includes "THE THING" who will spices up the fanfic so yeah, uhm anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Also you can comment your opinion about the fanfic so far! ANYWAYS have a nice day/night <3~