~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞~

OVERHAUL'S POV:
I was shocked when chrono yelled at me, i never thought he could be like that, I felt bad,I shouldn't have been cold to him,I knew chrono is sensitive but I didn't know what happened to me at that time.I was in my room when I thought about all of this.I wanted to check on hari but I thought he would like to be alone. Besides it's his fault isn't it? I sighted and went to the kitchen. I only found Eri eating a fruit salad. She noticed me, "Kai- San" I smiled at her, "hey Eri, have you by chance seen kurono?", "no, come to think of it I haven't seen him all the day", "alright, how are you doing tho?" "I'm good thanks for asking","do you want soba?", "YES", I chuckled and started preparing the meal. We both ate and I went back to my room with a snack. I was sitting in my bed,thinking about what could hari be doing now. "Maybe asleep?" I sighted,took my computer and started running through the web.

CHRONO'S POV:
It was hard, hard to believe those words. I was still processing them and each time I was thinking of it, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I couldn't just stop and do like nothing happened. Kai is probably untroubled, doesn't and wouldn't care. I cried all the night and ended up sleeping. The morning rises with a beautiful sunlight. I didn't want to get up, I felt sick and I didn't want to face any of the members and especially not overhaul. Luckily, it was Saturday, means no work. I stayed in my bed trying to sleep again but couldn't so I just stayed here gazing my room, waiting for the time to pass, I wanted this day to end but it was only the morning I still have a lot of hours so night can show up again. I decided to get up from my bed. As always, my head started aching again. This time I didn't care and just went to the bathroom,took a pile of medicine and went back to my blankets covering my face with them. I was rethinking about the issue of my relationship with Kai. I started tearing up as soon as I was lost in thoughts. "Stop being such a crybaby and be a man" I wiped my tears away and just waited here. I didn't know what I was waiting for to be honest. I was hungry but I just didn't want to see anyone. It was 7am, nobody would be in the kitchen this early in the morning, so I decided get up from my bed and walked slowly in there. "Phew, nobody's here", I opened the fridge, took a snack, washed some fruits and finally took a bowl of cereal. When I was done, at first, I sensed a presence, I thought it was nothing, but when I was going back to my room, I really was shocked,surprised. It was... "KAI?"

~well well, a new cringe chapter again yesss, I think starting from chapter 4, things maybe will get serious lmaoo finally. I would also include an oc which I will give informations about it later. I'm also travelling tomorrow so I can't really afford that I will be posting for the next two weeks, it depends. Apart from that.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 80+ VIEWS, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT A LOT THANK YOU 💕 Also I'm thinking about writing a one shot book or a chat room book I'm still thinking about it tho if you want one don't hesitate to comment :) Anyways have a great day/night and stay positive and healthy <3~