~ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 : 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 ~

Hari ended up watching a 2h movie before going to sleep.

Before actually going to "hibernate" for approximately 8hours, he went to the bathroom to as you may guess wash his teeth and take his medical pill to calm his nerves .

Afterwards he went under his blanket, turned off the lights and closed his eyes, his breath and heart beats getting slow until his mind was swallowed up by sleeping.

»»——⍟——««

Why is it getting so hot in the middle of winter? Why does he feel like his body is burning by the hottest and fiercest flames of hell? His body is ticking like a nuclear bomb whose countdown is now at 10 and is descending slowly until it eventually reaches the zero and explodes making it hard for him to even survive. Why does everything feels so blurry around him as if mist is surrounding his mind? Why are his hands trembling like his fears are just behind him?

What does he even fear? His leader? No it can't be that, why would he even be afraid of him. Why can't he just face him directly, face to face and talk to him and solve their argument. Why does he have to make things so difficult. Is it even his fault that he was being sensitive? Or was it Kai's fault for being too harsh. Oh no wait, not Kai's fault, overhaul's fault.

Hari opened his eyes, trembling, his eyes were filled with tears and he was sweating from the blazing weather surrounding him. He checked his phone, 6:45am was displayed on his phone screen, he unlocked his phone and went to search for the weather today in Japan, -5 °C. Wow amazing situation we have here, your body boiling hot in the middle of winter.

He got up from his bed, his head felt heavy and his feet weren't stable he couldn't stand up correctly, he felt dizzy and oh lord these headaches kicking in again.

He slowly walked to his bathroom, doing his business there. After being done he changed his hoodie and left his room, closing it behind.

The hallway looked dead and quite...twisted. White walls with multiple of doors on each side, could drive a person crazy looking at it. He can feel a dark energy around him, a weight on his shoulder, making it hard for him to breath. His anxiety is taking over once again.

Eyes everywhere moving here and there like an endless cycle. Mouths laughing and screaming. Cries,shouts,laughs could be loudly heard in this empty hallway.

Black.

Black.

...
»»——⍟——««

He opened his eyes, he reached the end of the hallway. Finally , he went to the kitchen.

The kitchen, while it being completely functional, it is actually one of the loneliest places in this base. It became one of the loneliest places. Times changed, they used to all eat together while chatting over fun,weird and such topics, they used to gossip about heroes and society, while eating a delicious meal fully prepared by either chrono or some other member depends on when the stars are aligned just right for one of them to roll up their sleeves and take the initiative to get to cooking , they have been known to ticker around a bit in the kitchen even tho nobody's much a chef or can really maintain the kitchen the way they want, they can still have a lot of fun when cooking with each other.

That was decades ago.

The kitchen has two light brown cabinets with double doors. These cabinets are filled with dishes, cups and bowls on one side and spices along with a box of assorted Harada tea and boxes of assorted individual packs of ramen on the other. To the left, below the cabinet doors is the sink, it's clean, always clean what do you expect while having a cleaning maniac at home? The sink is surrounded by a forlorn stove to the right and a dish rack to the left. The frequently used gray refrigerator is located about 10 inches next to one of the cabinet doors and stands next to the microwave rack, which houses a black microwave and a biscuit colored convectional oven. Right in front of the rack is a eleven chair, black dining room.

Although these past few months, the dining room had been extremely empty , everyone is now eating in their room and even if someone comes there, they sit alone , like it was mentioned before, the Shie Hassaikai is not the same as it was before and that's quite awful but everyone got used to it at some point, I mean they should have got used to it and they have to get used to it.

Hari entered the lonely kitchen, each one of his steps can be heard echoing in the background, it looks deserted.

He opened the fridge wide open searching for what could possibly be edible in the morning, he felt himself disgusted by food and the only thing he wanted is to eat a bowl of fruits. Unfortunately for him, there aren't any left. So he gotta leave for the nearest supermarket and get them. Which is what he decided he will do.

But while he was standing in his place, he felt some kind of presence behind him, a familiar presence. Who could it possibly be if it really was someone. He slowly turned his head.

The place was the same as when he entered, nothing moved from its place, it seems mad silence and quiet in there, you can even hear a mosquito's buzz.

Strange. He is sure he heard someone's footsteps rushing to some other angle of the base. Is it really someone or was it his mind playing tricks on him once again.

Eventually, he didn't really investigate much on this and after he searched all the kitchen to see if there is something other than fruits missing, he found himself writing a list for what was needed.

He put water to boil so he can make his tea and waited there, scrolling through the web on his phone.

~hey guys! I hope you all are doing well, here is the new chapter which is really not special, but I will start on working on chapter 11. I hope my motivation wouldn't be gone 😢 I mean I'll try to upload at least one chapter during summer which would be Kai's POV. But I have a surprise for y'all hehe! <3

I present to you finally after one year of telling y'all that I'm gonna work on the oc, here he is

I present to you finally after one year of telling y'all that I'm gonna work on the oc, here he is. I'm still working on getting better on drawing anatomy maybe in the future I will re-do him but that would be later when I'll work on how to get better at drawing bodies and hands and clothes and stuff so yeah hope you all like him! <3
I'll try not to disappear all the summer and actually upload :D hope you all enjoyed this new chapter ! Kith <3 stay healthy and positive and good luck with everything have a nice day/evening mwah <3~