~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠~

"We'll do a quick check up first then I'll ask you to come back on Monday if you can". Of course he can, honestly this whole doctor situation would be the perfect excuse to not see his leader.

"Sure, I'll be there thank you". And the quick check up started and ended pretty well, no issues no nothing which is good news. Hari was about to walk out the room when a hand grabbed his wrist, which is his friend's hand.

Hari was questioning what's the movement about, his friend otherwise stayed quiet. After a solid 30 sec, Kuro finally managed to speak, "I forgot to ask for your phone number in case of emergencies". A small grin could be seen on his face.

Kuro went to his office and took a piece of paper and a pen for Chrono to write.
"Here you go, I must go now have a nice evening cya on Monday"
"Cya I'll try to text you this evening!"Hari smiled behind his mask before leaving his friend behind.

He walked his way out of the huge building, surprisingly even at night the hospital is filled up with people. He then started walking home.

Japan streets were full of people, big buildings surrounding these avenues and lights everywhere that even a blind person could see. Beautiful as expected from a country like Japan.

On his way back home, he was thinking about whether Kai's presence would be in the living room, kitchen or hallway, if it's the case then the situation would be quite awkward unless the other members were there as well.

As soon as he was lost in his thoughts, he was already in front of the Shie Hassaikai base. He was standing in front of the door for about 2min before he sighted and opened it.

Inside there was Shin and Toya watching a show in the living room, Tengai making dinner and Eri drawing also in the living room. The hallways were empty, even a fly's buzz could be heard except there is no fly, I mean it's logical especially if living with someone like Kai.

"Good evening Hari" both Toya and Shin said. "Good evening you two and Eri"
"Good evening Hari!" Eri said smiling.

He grinned of course, who can resist the cuteness of this little girl?

Hari looked around a little, he puts his backpack down and his mask off and sighted.

"By the way, sorry for today Toya. I was in a rush."
"It's fine, it's not a big deal anyways."
"Alright then."
Chrono was about to leave before he got interrupted by a question asked by Shin.

"Hey Hari, since you are the closest to Kai, do you know how he's doing since he hasn't really showed up today is he sick or something?"

"Huh, Kai not showing up today? Strange." Hari thought to himself. "I wonder why."

"No not really, has anyone of you checked on him?"
"No , we thought that he wouldn't like to have visitors unless it's you." Shin answered.

Hari stayed quiet, he doesn't want the others to know his current relationship with Kai I mean they wouldn't even believe it because Chrono's and Kai's relationship is literally a very great one they have a good bond with each other and they're both loyal and faithful to each other. Having the other members knowing that will probably be quite unbelievable at some point. Besides they're going to get back together but when? Don't know. Both of them are waiting impatiently for that day yet nobody seems to make a movement at least for the moment.

"Well I'm quite tired today,can one of you try and check for me please?"
"Sure we'll try to, but aren't you going to eat dinner first?" Shin asked.
"No, I'm not really hungry besides I bought some ramen incase I am."
"Alright, good night." Shin replied
"Good night Hari, get some sleep you really do look tired." Toya said
"I'll try to, thank you."
"Good night Hari!" Eri said smiling.
"Good night Eri."