~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚l!~

CHRONO'S POV:
I entered the big building full of people,doctors, patients walking here and there. I went to the reception and found a women who was reading some papers before noticing me:
"Good morning sir, may I help you?"
"good morning Ma'am, is this the Iryo clinic?"
"yes this is the right place. What can I do to you"
"I wanted to take an appointment with Dr. Shiroi today, if he's available"
"Sure sir, let me just check his appointment sheet for the day, could you please hold on for two minutes?"
"Sure, go ahead"
I knew Dr. Shiroi since my childhood, we were good friends, that's why I went to his clinic, I actually never went to a doctor since a while, It was once when I broke my arm as I was playing the bicycle when I was around 11 years old. I usually never get sick and when I do Kai is always here to take care of me. I was daydreaming before I heard the female calling me:
"Sir, are you alright?"
"Yes, sorry I zoned out"
"Alright,Thank you for staying on hold, Sir. Dr Shiroi will be available between the time slot of 2 p.m and 5 p.m, what time should I schedule your appointment for?"
"Could you fix my appointment for 4 p.m please?"
"Sure Sir. See you at 4 p.m."
"Thank you, have a nice day"
Now what should I do? There is still a lot of time before 4 p.m and I don't want to go home. I went out the clinic and walked the streets of Musutafu, didn't know my point for now.I went to a park where me and Kai were mostly hanging out, sat under a tree, closed my eyes and flaked out. I slowly opened my eyes to the sound of my phone alarm, the device was displaying 3:30 p.m on the screen. I stood up,took my backpack and started walking. I was lifting now in front of the construction. I stepped in and went to the reception again.
"Good afternoon ma'am"
"Good afternoon sir, are you here for your appointment?"
"Yes, I am,is Dr Shiroi available now?"
"Yes, he is, follow me please"
We walked for a while until we stopped in front of a room, next to the door, there was a chart written on it "Dr Shiroi kuro". "Here we are, anything else Sir?","No ma'am, thank you so much" I grinned at her under my mask and knocked the door, a small "come in" could be heard . Inside there was a tall male, with short straight black hair (just imagine Levi's hair style), brilliant electric blue eyes with glasses on, he was sitting on his office table, reading some papers but then he noticed me and walked to me with a pretty smile on his face and hugged me. "Kurono, it's nice to meet you again,It's been a while." I laughed slightly. "It sure has been a while", he invited me to sit and continued his talk, "how are you doing? Everything's good? and how is Chisaki?, "everything's fine, what about you?".Of course nothing was good my mental health was at the worst state, Kai and I aren't talking to each other anymore.What's good then ?"everything's alright as well,so what brings you here?" I looked down silently, Kuro was looking at me confused. "Hey Hari, we are friends and you know that so please tell me what's wrong, I'm here for you".Tears started to spill from my eyes, Kuro walked towards me and pulled me in a hug,"hey just let it out I won't judge you, I promise". I cried, just cried, I tried to hold myself but I just couldn't. We were like that for about 5minutes, I slowly started to calm down and when I finally did I wiped my tears away and pulled back. "Thank you kuro". He smiled at me "you're welcome Hari, but please can you tell me why were you crying?". Why was I crying? Because life is unfair.

~Oh well here is the new character of my fanfic lmao. Fun fact: shiroi in Japanese means white and kuro means black, I want to name him kuro ao because ao in Japanese means blue but it just didn't fit LmAo. I still haven't decided kuro's quirk yet so if you have ideas don't hesitate to request cuz I really need some :') I still didn't make the Gacha character you can make one and send it to me here or on Instagram which @fukur0mi :) anyhow I hope you enjoyed this part :D have a nice day/night <3~