part 1

The story begins after komal and manyata are returning from chawl where komal took her and asked her to run away with him
She was aware of the Plans of uday and rajmata and wanted her daughter to have a life full of love unlike her marriage which was soleley based on responsibilities.
Uday gets to know about her actions and went to rajmata in her office inform her about the same.

Uday: dadishahab aapne to kha tha ki aunty komal is riyasat ke khilaaf kuch nhi karegi fir aaj unhone itna bda kadam kaise utha lia vo bhi bina aapki jaankari ke.

Rajmata was shocked to hear as she was unware of ehat had happened and was confused as to what uday is talking about.

DS: aap kya khna chahte h uday beta. Hume kuch samajh nhi aarha h.
Please saaf saaf btaiye.

Uday informs her about everything and she is shocked to the core as she never expected this from komal. She is a dutiful and loyal maharani, and her taking this step was a betrayl that rajmata mrinalini devi never expected in her wildest of nighmares.

She was out of words and the expressions of shock was clear on her face. Still she composed herself and was about to speak when uday interuppted her.

Uday: bs dadisahab bohot ho gya. ab aunty komal se hum baat krege.

She could she the determination in his eyes and a hint of pain and fear. His face was full of rage and fear. The fear of losing his princess again. The fear of having to let go the love of hia life.
He always considered komal as his own mother and this betrayal from her was intolerable for the mighty yuvraj of jaigarh. No matter what he told the world, the political reasons he gave for his closeness with manyata, but in his heart he knew that he was in love with her. He was in love with his childhood bestfriend and didn't just want to lose her. Atleast not without a fight.

He was determined to talk to komal and get to know the reasons behind her actions.
Before rajmata could utter anything else, he stormed out of her office and went to go out to his hotel.
Just then he saw komal and manyata returning and decided to talk to komal at that very moment.

He went towards them and greeted komal.

Uday: ghanni khamma aunty komal

Before komal could say anything manyata barged in and started talking.

Manyata: uday tu yha kya kar rha h

( remember uday and manyata are still good friends and their friendshipis not ruined because of akash unlike the show)

Uday (with his signature smurk looking into manyata's eyes): ab kya kre princess tunhare bina man jo nhi lagta humara isliye milne chale aate hai

Manyata (laughing): kuch bhi haan. Tu fir shuru ho gya halkat vede

Uday ( laughing at manyata's comment) : vo actually princess hume aunty komal se kuch baat karni thi

Komal( with a cold expression): khiye uday

Komal is still pissed off at rajmata and uday for plotting against manyata and to deprive her elder daughter of her love.

Uday: andar chaliye hum btate h. Excuse us princess

He went inside following komal and manyata went to her room. She was confused as in what uday wanted to discuss with her mother but let it go as she thought it might be some estate related work.

Uday was furious and as soon as they entered the room he almost shouted but composed himself as he could never disrespect komal.
Uday: how could you do this to me? Aap aur hum dono jaante hai ki vo akash verma manyata ke liye shi nhi h. Fir bhi aap chahti hai ki manyata uske sath apni puri zindagi bitaye.