part 11

Manyata's pov

We were still at the edge of cliff, when i suddenly felt like  breaking the silence and asking uday the question i had in mind.

"Do you still miss her?" I knew he would understand i was referring to his mom.

"Every single day. She was the best mom. we used to have so much fun together, she was my best friend and confidant. I really wish i would have had more time with her." He said with a bit of longing in his voice.

"Uday mujhe btao tumhari sabse favorite memory aunty ji ke sath." I asked, wanting to know more about him.

He pretends to think for a moment and then reply. "Vaise to sb hi memories humari favorite hai princess par, we used to bake together. Kitchen mei maa ke sath time kb nikl jata tha pta hi ji chlta tha. Aaj tak hum hmesha choti ke birthday pe khud cake bnate hai, maa ki tarf se. But kisi ko bhi pta nhi hai." He told me with fondness. I was really surprised to hear this revelation because this was not something i was expecting to hear from him.

"Kash mai unse mil pati." I told him with genuinely.

"Aap unke bete se mil li na princess, hum bhi kam thodi na hai." He said with his signature smirk on his face. I swear i am going to slap that smirk off his face someday.

"Halkat vede tu apni tarik karne ka koi bhana nhi chdta na. Chl chl ab mujhe kutton vali bukh lagi hai." I said trying to get up.

He followed my lead and went towards the bike. We sat and again drove towards the unknown destination.

All of this just brings back to the first time i arrived at the raj mahal. Who would have thought that i would be not only tolerating but also enjoying uday's company at one point.

We arrived at a small dhabha that i guess has just opened and head towards the seating area. Just thinking about yuvraj udayveer Singh in this place made me chuckle.

"Kya hua princess, kis baat pe hasi aarhi hai aapko?" He asked raising a questioning brow in my direction.

"Maine tujhe kabhi kisi dhaba mei jate hue expect nhi kia tha vhi soch kr hassi aagyi" i told him the truth .

"Are princess, abhi to aur bhi bhot kuch hai jo aapne kabhi yuvraj udayveer Singh se expect nhi kia hoga." He told me in his usual smug tone, which made me laugh even harder and him to raise his brow again.

"Tu apne bachon ko bhi aise hi hukum dega kya, hum jaigarh ke yuvraj udayveer singh hai. Humari baat nhi mani to riyasat se barkhast kr denge tumhe." I tried to mimic him while controlling my laughter.

He had an amised expression on his face. "Aap hongi na princess hume check mei rkhne ke liye aur humare bachon ko line mei rakhne ke liye. " he said with a wink. his words caused my cheeks to turn red in embarrassment.

Before i could reply him or even curse him a waiter came to take our order and he order parantha for both us.

Previous embarrassment forgotten, i thought it best not botch that topic again. We made light conversation as we devoured our food. I was feeling genuinely happy, because of the surprise that i received this morning from him.

After finishing off our ffod we heeded to the bike again and before starting uday looked at me with a quizzical look on his face.

"So tell me princess where to next?" He asked wanting to know what i would like to do.

"Mujhe movie dekhni hai." I told him

"As you wish princess. Hop on." He said extending the helmet towards me while tying his own.

We went to the nearest movie theater and decided to watch an dil wale dulhaniya le jaege, since it was the only one that caught my fancy.

Half the movie passed and uday started with his commentary.

"Kya princess, isse better romace to hum hi kr lete hai." He said with a bired tone.

"Shhhh" i tried to shut him up for the tenth time. Since it was an early morning show on a week day there were not many people in the movie hall. Which was also a good thing i guess,  since there was an even lesser chnace of our identities being revealed.

"Princess i am bored." He said poking my shoulder.

"Toh your highness kya kia jae aapke liye." I asked in an obvious sarcastic tone.

"Give me a kiss." He replied trying to think with a huge grin on his face. His antics right now really cause me to facepalm.

"Tharak ke pipe, chup chap mujhe movie dekhne de ni to m ek hafte tk terese baat nhi krugi. Idhr shah rukh sarso ke khet mei khda wait kr rha hai, aur tujhe majak ki pdi hai." I told him in annoyance. He just huffed in response and placed his head on my shoulder, finally quieting down.

(A/N i have not watched the movie myself, so really don't know if when thia scene in the movie comes, sorry for any inconsistency.)

Finally i can watch my movie with relief. Here, people were dancing on the screen and this alien on my shoulder dozed off. He was really snoring softly after a little while. I swear i am not taking him anywhere with me anymore.

But he does look cute while sleeping. I brushed off the hair from his forehead that was disturbing him and he released the frown forming on his face. Nevermind this idiot does looks innocent in his sleep, which he clearly is not.

Once the credit rolled i finally woke the sleeping beauty up, and he grumbled before realizing where he was.

"Where to next, your highness?" I asked mocking him again as we went out of the hall.

"Shh, it's a surprise. " he said in a whisper, mirth clear in his eyes.

" now you are really testing my patience, just tell me." I said stomping my feet and whining like a spoiled brat, which i clearly am not.

"Ohh come on princess, please wait. Just for sometime." He pleaded and i figured let's just wait. He looked pitiful already pleading.

"Fine." I grumbled a small reply and wore the helmet once again. We start to descend again to the unknown destination.

Hey guys

Here's the next update, do let me know how do you like it.

Also, please use the inline comments to give your input about different aspects of the story. 
I would to know your inputs.

Criticism of all types are welcome.
Feel free to comment.